Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waiting for the new features
1725 11 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucaoms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I'm happy to read  information mail by DJI
I'm waiting Ground station and streaming feature
and you wht do you think
ps: For DJI people: how many time to try this new features for I1?

feature

feature
2015-4-27
Use props
PeteGould
Second Officer

United States

Last week Tahoe_Ed forecast three to five more months for Ground Station for the Inspire.  
2015-4-27
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

.... now in chat they saw , no fix time
2015-4-27
Use props
ronnydsosa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

Lets see... 3 to 5 months for an SDK and 3 to 5 months for developers to create an app that support GS... Yeah... I give it another year before we see the illusive GS on the Inspire...
2015-4-27
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-4-27 22:24
Lets see... 3 to 5 months for an SDK and 3 to 5 months for developers to create an app that support  ...

I hope that in 3 month they are able to release new app and new features...
2015-4-27
Use props
ronnydsosa
Second Officer
United States

lucaoms Posted at 2015-4-27 22:30
I hope that in 3 month they are able to release new app and new features...

Who are they??

Didn't you watch the P3 event???

What, DJI is going to do is release an SDK for other PEOPLE(NO DJI.. THESE IS NO THEM IN DJI) to develop apps based on the SDK.... WE wont see GS in the Pilot App like wee see on the DJI Vision APP...
2015-4-27
Use props
ronnydsosa
Second Officer
United States

BTW that 3 features they talk about for the P3 won't be available either when they start shiiping the P3.. There is  gonna be alot of unhappy Phantom 3 owners....
2015-4-27
Use props
Editart
lvl.3

Sweden

How about just fixing the camera in the first place, DJI?

As a test I sent some footage to a Swedish postproduction house last week. Got the feedback the other day, and as I suspected... Footage generated by the Inspire1 suffers from severe compression artefacts which renders the footage more or less unusable for commercial work. This has nothing to do with the H264 codecs limitations. The camera can produce the quality needed but its the compression settings that limit the footage from looking great. The feedback that I got was that they use footage from the GoPro Hero4 from time to time, In commercial work. But he would not feel comfortable using the footage from the Inspire1 because it generates a compression flickering in the images that is hard to tone down without serious denoising. This makes me feel cheated. The investment I took and the lack of professional response from DJI Is just so bad PR in my opinion.

I think that DJI need to take this serious and come up with a solution to the problem. If I buy the camera separately today It costs 867USD. I would expect that sort of camera to be optimised to deliver a clean H264 image, at least. Not ProRes, just a clean H264 would be fine!

Need to have features first, then we go for the nIce to have features! Plz.

regards
mike
2015-4-27
Use props
kelleyre
Second Officer
Flight distance : 59199 ft
United States

Besides what you've heard DJI say, why wouldn't they just build ground station into the pilot app.
Another app?. Seems like it would a hassle to deal with.
2015-4-27
Use props
ronnydsosa
Second Officer
United States

kelleyre@gmail. Posted at 2015-4-27 23:57
Besides what you've heard DJI say, why wouldn't they just build ground station into the pilot app. ...

But thats exactly what they said they were going to do... NO GS BUILT IN THE PILOT APP.  AND THATS OFFICIAL.
2015-4-27
Use props
kelleyre
Second Officer
United States

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-4-28 00:02
But thats exactly what they said they were going to do... NO GS BUILT IN THE PILOT APP.  AND THATS ...

Yes, but why, in you opinion
2015-4-27
Use props
kelleyre
Second Officer
United States

The email I got from DJI this morning read

In the next few months, three main features announced with the Phantom 3 will be coming to the Inspire 1.

It should have read  In the next few months, three main features announced with the Inspire 1 will be coming to the Phantom 3.
Just my 2 cents.

Come on Guys  ( DJI )
2015-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules