Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air – Which accessories are important to you? + POLL
10226 58 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MennoH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75118 ft
Netherlands

I did not bought the fly more combo... but what i really like for the mavic air -->

the Mavic Pro bag. it's very stilish, and it holds de MA in the DJI case, which is just better that the fly more combo bag...

but that's just my two cents.
2018-3-25
Use props
marcel_911
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

Got most of that with the Fly More. ND Filters are my next addition.
2018-3-26
Use props
Bokepacha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

Musts for me are the MA bag, where everything fits perfectly, the extra batteries and the car charger, for those days you want to film the whole day and you can charge batteries in between locations.
2018-4-18
Use props
Andrew_tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1157464 ft
  • >>>

I got the MA Fly More Combo Everything included is all perfect. And i agree with the additional accessory of Car Charger. It really helps when you are shooting an entire day and moves between locations.
2018-4-19
Use props
Dacdiver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50003 ft
Canada

I bought the Fly More package, didn't need all of the accessories.
2018-4-24
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Mavic Air like Mavic Pro with short legs. Don’t understand why DHI not making the foldable leg longer. It’s safer to have higher clearance with ground. Also able to land on rough place.
2018-4-26
Use props
3-D
Captain
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-31 01:34
If you drive long distances between flight locations then the car charger will be very useful but if, like me, most of your flight locations are within a 30 minute drive of your house and you don't fly commercially then I found it quite pointless. In fact, I used it once in the 3 months I owned it.

This is obviously a very personal decision.

For me, I fly a great deal at the lake near my house.  the lake is less than a 10 minute drive from my house.  But if i want to fly at the lake longer than 1 hour, i need to be able to recharge batteries on the go.  I don't want to leave the lake just to charge up.
Many years ago, i bought a power inverter to use in the car for my laptop.  I simply use that, and the standard chargers for the Mavic Air and it's about as mobile as i can get right now for very little money.

I now own 4 batteries and 2 chargers.  It seems like a good number.   When battery 1 dies, it goes on the charger in the car.  I then have 1 hour before that battery is fully charged to fly again.   It's a pretty good system as long as i'm not too far from the car.  I can cycle batteries and fly for 2 hours before i need to break.  I break for about 45 mins to an hour and i'm back in the air.  during that break, i take time and transfer the video from the MA to my computer, and also charge the controller and the phone.

I'm looking into a powerbank that i can travel with in the event that i'm not close enough to run back to the car.  but that's another $150 - $200.
2018-4-26
Use props
3-D
Captain
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Peter Powers Posted at 2018-2-11 09:06
most of those seem to be contained in my fly more combo anyways:

the ones that arent:

i was with you until the "i can't hand launch it like i could launch the spark" comment.

I hand launch and hand land the MA all the time.  At least until i get a launch pad, because i don't want to take off/land in the grass
2018-4-26
Use props
fans03003af6
New

Hong Kong

Battery, no doubt
2018-9-19
Use props
DouglasH
lvl.1
South Africa

Um, I don't think the propellers or battery are accessories, unless you can tell me how to actually fly without them?
2018-9-20
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anything to charge your batteries faster and more than 1 battery at a time. I'd say get this instead of any of these options. https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-C ... ee+portable+battery
61tBuGXhH0L__SL1000_.jpg
2018-9-20
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-20 15:52
Anything to charge your batteries faster and more than 1 battery at a time. I'd say get this instead of any of these options. https://www.amazon.com/Smatree-Charging-Extending-Batteries-Simultaneously/dp/B0781755L1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1537487471&sr=8-1&keywords=mavic+air+smatree+portable+battery

I agree 100%. Want to buy one, but they do not deliver in South Africa. Pity.
2018-9-20
Use props
Amjad1983
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

TroutboyNZ Posted at 2018-2-26 12:36
Car chargers are in on Aliexpress just now. Brought last night, had the same one for the Mavic and it worked great, this one charges TWO batteries + the RC.
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VHDaXOQnBKNjSZFmq6AApVXaF.jpg[/img]

how much you bought this ?
2018-9-21
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just bought the landing pad so I guess another memory card and maybe another battery to take me to 4.
2018-10-2
Use props
ygor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

Really hoping for a refreshed set of silent propellers from DJI like they did for the Mavic Pro Platinum.

*Mavic Air Platinum silent props FTW! ;)

Pretty please, DJI!
2018-10-2
Use props
QuadFunAus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

Wellsi Posted at 2018-1-31 01:25
The thing that stopped me going for the Air Combo was the lack of Car Charger; this is such a useful addition when you're out for the day, and it's annoying they left it out of the new Combo package IMHO.....  
Flip side is that I'm waiting for individual batteries to be available now as only got one!

Totally agree, car charger has helped me get extra flights when I am traveling between destinations.  40min drive and I have two fully charged MA batteries!
2018-10-2
Use props
thgoepel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2090 ft
United States

An extra battery and a car charger would be great. The battery is a must and the car charger would be great when on the road and not around the house where you can charge. Also would love some ND filters.
2018-12-29
Use props
Albermen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39196 ft
Australia

having 4 batteries is a must because I do not have the leisure to charge battery on road trip
2019-1-4
Use props
quaddron3
lvl.3

Canada

The one accessory that I think is mandatory for the mavic air and that DJI sadly does not even manufacture and sell for themselves are leg extensions. Unlike the phantom drones, the props and camera on the mavic air are extremely close to the ground by design. Sometimes you are landing in nonideal terrain like grass, and leg extensions are so important.
2019-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules