Intelligent flight mode for Phantom 3 4k
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans757435a8
lvl.2
United States

Hi!
I'm having no luck launching the awesome intelligent flight mode? I'm a one handed wheelchair bound stroke survivor and the DJI Intelligent flight mode will be life changing! I know if I learn to master each one I'll be able to fly like a film maker! Here's my Drone Show I launched on Stroke TV https://icantwalkbuticanfly.blogspot.com/ I follow your tutorial but Intelligent Flight Mode wont launch.
Is there a aircraft elevation requirement or something?
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Founder
Stroke TV
2018-1-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think it's called "Intelligent Orientation Control" or IOC for short.  If you read about it in your manual and/or search for info on it on this site or another, you'll fare better.

Good luck
2018-1-30
Use props
fans757435a8
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-1-30 13:23
I think it's called "Intelligent Orientation Control" or IOC for short.  If you read about it in your manual and/or search for info on it on this site or another, you're fare better.

Good luck

Hi!
Thanks for your reply. I am a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor and the P3 4k was donated to me by Pilot Tom Iliffe. I use it for a new show I produce for Stroke TV called I Can't Walk But I Can Fly Show (Grassroots). https://www.facebook.com/I-Cant- ... y-151597365606099/.  I'll stop sorry. Bottom line no paperwork. Everything I know is from Tom or YouTube.
Here's my Blog https://icantwalkbuticanfly.blog ... and-i-just-got.html
Aaron
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Aaron, may I know which step are you stuck in? Could you be more specific of this? I'd like to see whether I can help.
2018-2-4
Use props
fans757435a8
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-4 22:34
Hello Aaron, may I know which step are you stuck in? Could you be more specific of this? I'd like to see whether I can help.

I cant seem to get the initial selection menu to pop up after toggling from P to F?
2018-2-5
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

fans757435a8 Posted at 2018-2-5 09:43
I cant seem to get the initial selection menu to pop up after toggling from P to F?

Watch this video and see if this helps..Good luck..

2018-2-5
Use props
fans757435a8
lvl.2
United States

T3rdEye Posted at 2018-2-5 12:12
Watch this video and see if this helps..Good luck..

https://youtu.be/dILHyp_P9eU

I'll try again in a few days but just to make sure I DO NOT have to plug my P3 4k into my computer to upload new firmware?
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans757435a8 Posted at 2018-2-5 18:16
I'll try again in a few days but just to make sure I DO NOT have to plug my P3 4k into my computer to upload new firmware?

Aaron, P3 4K does not support to upgrade firmware via DJI Assistant 2. There will be a message if new firmware is available.
2018-2-8
Use props
StrokeTV
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-8 01:55
Aaron, P3 4K does not support to upgrade firmware via DJI Assistant 2. There will be a message if new firmware is available.

Thank you! I crashed it in my swimming pool. Own Spark now and absolutely love him.
I'm a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor,
(One Handed)
Could you use your influence on Engineering to see if you get me any of the intelligent flight modes on the new Mavic 2 Pro for my Spark like POI? It would allow me to fly some awesome cinematic drone one handed?
Thank you,
Aaron

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

StrokeTV Posted at 11-20 05:19
Thank you! I crashed it in my swimming pool. Own Spark now and absolutely love him.
I'm a half paralyzed wheelchair bound stroke survivor,
(One Handed)

Hi Aaron, I understand your situation and very sorry about it. If there are any new features available for Spark, we'll release on our website immediately. Appreciate your support and attention.
2018-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules