618 2 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lawless116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 968209 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I have a job request and the client is wanting me to fly 90m around the perimeter of the property after I do full mapping at 50m. Is this possible to do in DroneDeploy? I havent found a way to do it. Curious if anyone here knows a way to only fly the outline of the property. Here is the request...

"The mapping images of the full site will be taken at 50m. After you have completed the first pass, please fly around the perimeter of the blue subject property outline taking mapping images at 90m."
2018-1-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If they want the second set of  images looking down vertically, the simplest way would be to make a copy of the mission (tap the three dots icon beside the mission you've just flown), change the altitude to 90 metres and fly it again.
2018-1-30
Use props
Lawless116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 968209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-1-30 13:13
If they want the second set of  images looking down vertically, the simplest way would be to make a copy of the mission (tap the three dots icon beside the mission you've just flown), change the altitude to 90 metres and fly it again.

That was my thoughts too. Im gonna email back and clarify if they still want Nadir at 90meters or if they want the subject to be the center of the map which if thats the case I am gonna go to 3d mode. Thanks for the response.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules