Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Once again i am reporting the lousy videofeed of the p4p

Since after the dji go app update .15 the image transmission is very bad . What are you going to do about this.
I also own mavic pro and all is fine .
I updated everything to the latest update /firmware i am using ipad mini 4 , compleet bad with interruption and often signal lost ( doing the same route and area with the mavic: no problem). Also use iphone x , a little bit less bad transmission , but still some. Yes i know all the suggestions you already gave in the past: shut down all other apps, turmoff bluetooth, airplane mode, 2.4 ghz etc etc . But once again i reported this before , but still no sollutions.

So what is the hell is going on. Are you working on this ,i see more persons have same problems on the forum , or are you tooooooo busy with promoting or busy with the mavic air , and forgettng about the phantom users.

Maybe its time to create a different app for each series.

Anyway is your engineering department working on this? Or at least are aware of this?
2018-1-30
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://youtu.be/aPB4XHScOgM

Here is the example of my video transmission. Please get it sorted with the engineering department or create a compleet new app( by the way no problems with litchie)
2018-1-30
Use props
San2C
lvl.2
United States

You mean that's not normal? :-p

2018-1-30
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Probably normal for dji
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, does the issue appear in every flight? May I know what's the current OS of your mobile and APP version? Please kindly post a screenshot in About page, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks!
2018-2-2
Use props
dronybaloney
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello susan,
I am unablevto upload screenshot at moment but these are my versions;

Ios:  11.2.5
App: 4.2.5
Fw p4p: 02.05.0300
Rc : 1.4.10

But just to mention it all started after 4.1.15 app updates .
Before 4.1.15 and fw 602 all worked fine , so i think it has got to do with the app updates. ( maybe too heavy updates of 1 app for
Too many drones . Maybe create an app for each of the dji series. But then again i am not the expert, just the messenger. But please please solve the issue as during flight getting image transmission/signal problems is producing more grey haires and heartfailures
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules