Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Pilot Experience 2015
2133 7 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbarbour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

So glad that I took the time to attend this event in the Los Angeles area.
Time well spent! IMHO

http://www.zawstudios.com/news/

2015-4-27
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

I really got a lot of information and tips at the Miami Experience. Seeing the P3PRO in action was even better than flying the P2+ they made available to all. DroneNerds of Miami did an excellent job. They are getting P3 shipments starting tomorrow.
2015-4-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I attended the event in Edmonton Alberta on Saturday and was very happy to have went.
It provided me plenty of helpful information and valuable knowledge that would have taken me all that  much longer, to learn on my own.

The Q&A afterwards was also insightful.

RedHotPoker

2015-4-28
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

Here is a photo of the gear I won.
Hat & Lanyard
2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

If they gave you 30% off + free battery - you surely did!

How do we get in on deals like that?
-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-17
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Calvette Posted at 2015-5-17 23:26
Here is a photo of the gear I won.
Hat & Lanyard

They really should include that lanyard. Maybe not all got the 30% off and a free battery?

Was it still raining when they flew? It looked very wet.
-
Buy your DJI-gear, batteries, cases by using this link - it'll help me out

2015-5-17
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-5-18 01:40
They really should include that lanyard. Maybe not all got the 30% off and a free battery?

Was ...

Tried to order initially directly from DJI. My credit card company kept trying to "protect" me. Finally gave up and placed an order with Amazon. Then, when Amazon started monkeying with their anticipated availability dates, I started calling around to different dealers, hoping to find one who was actually delivering. Came across DroneNerds in Miami. They had just sold all their shipments, but promised me one in their next delivery the following week. So I placed my order.

Trough unknown circumstances on their end, they shipped almost immediately and I received my Phantom 3 the following day! I was thrilled.

They also included a nice lanyard.

In the past I've avoided tax on Amazon orders, but they now have two distribution facilities here in Florida, so they grab Florida state sales tax on my orders. Since I was going to have to pay the tax anyway, ordering from a Florida dealer who had some in stock (or about to) was a no-brainer.
2015-5-17
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

"Was it still raining when they flew? It looked very wet."

Yea, it was very wet with rain off and on during the event.
2015-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules