Thank you : )
2018-2-14
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If it's not broken don't try and fix it.

To my mind if you don't want to read a thread about XYZ it's quite simple,don't, move along to a thread/topic that is of interest to you. To date I have found a wealth of experience and knowledge in the Mavic section. It has been interesting reading, educational and an enjoyable experience.
2018-2-16
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why not?
Maybe then there would be less threads by MP and MPP users bitching about Air posts being In "Their" forum.
2018-2-16
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Separating them would make it easier to navigate through the forum
2018-2-17
Use props
Hexacopter
lvl.4

Australia

Too many stupid noobs. It is such idiots that cause all the new restrictions to faitrdinkum  operators.

So fly in the excess wind lost drone, blame dji, rth set higher than surrounding trees so rise into branches, blame dji.

dji should implement an IQ test to all prospective purchasers but then that would cut the sales quite a bit as so many posts here are from stupid people who should stick to whining on their twitter accounts.

* hex *
2018-2-18
Use props
The Farmer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165495 ft
United States

With many threads addressing this issue in the past, it seems DJI has no interest in making the changes to the forum, even one as simple as making subdirectories. Let me try a different logic to them. When I purchased my first DJI drone I visited the forum to do research. It was about the time the Mavic Air was hitting the market and rumors floating around about the Pro2. After viewing this forum, I decided that my original decision to purchase a Mavic Pro Platinum was a bad idea because I saw so many posts on the Mavic Air that I figured the Pro was no longer being supported by DJI. Luckily, my nephew is an expert on drones of all types (designs drones for the military) and talked me back into considering the MPP flymore package and DJI refresh, which fit my particular needs better. I would think the MPP is more profitable for DJI and the forum was steering me towards a cheaper Air package. When and if a Pro2 becomes available it will no doubt overshadow all other Mavic configurations, so as an old Chinese proverb says, "take care of problems when they are small". Although I may have been happy with the Air, who knows how many others are being directed to purchase a less expensive product that may or may not be best for them.
2018-5-20
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Yes, if only to avoid sifting through irrelevenat "Spark Pro" (aka Mavic Air) posts.
2018-9-20
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

BumblerBee Posted at 2018-9-20 04:08
Yes, if only to avoid sifting through irrelevenat "Spark Pro" (aka Mavic Air) posts.

Please see below, what else do you need to ''sift'' for your (out of production now) drone? ;-)

Mavic Forum.JPG
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules