Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair Companies
656 10 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone had particularly good experience with any repair company that you would recommend?
Not sure if DJI does repairs also.

I have a Aspire 1 that a nephew gave me that he was given, etc.
It will need repairs, I puchased 2 batteries for it and suspect the batteries
in the control will need replaced too.  New blades but here is where I stop
as the unit needs a good professional's look.

This appears to be quite a machine and my first up-close look at one.
wow.

Recommendations Please.

Cliff
Dripping Springs, TX
2018-1-30
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

i only no of local repairs in San Diego but i wouldn’t recommend dji they took 6 week to repair my inspire. But that was a year ago so hopefully they have improved.
2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've done all my own repairs. Post some pictures and perhaps I can help you with what you will need.
To this date I have purchased 5 used and crashed Inspire 1's and repaired all and got them flying again
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cliff, we have official DJI repair center in North America, if you need repair service, please contact our support to start a ticket and they will guide you to send in. Thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl
lvl.1

United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-30 16:16
I've done all my own repairs. Post some pictures and perhaps I can help you with what you will need.
To this date I have purchased 5 used and crashed Inspire 1's and repaired all and got them flying again

It seems to be very well engineered, have never seen a personal drone until now and the engineering and controls are amazing.  Where can I download a blown up picture showing parts placement and, hopefully, a list of parts?  I also need to know how to find out exactly which version the unit is, I see Inspire 1 but version 2, or ??  I have a good set of small tools but wonder if there are replacement small parts that fit this unit (I prefer to keep things original).
2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl Posted at 2018-1-30 19:27
It seems to be very well engineered, have never seen a personal drone until now and the engineering and controls are amazing.  Where can I download a blown up picture showing parts placement and, hopefully, a list of parts?  I also need to know how to find out exactly which version the unit is, I see Inspire 1 but version 2, or ??  I have a good set of small tools but wonder if there are replacement small parts that fit this unit (I prefer to keep things original).

finding a blown out parts list, is next to impossible. but like i said if you can post some pictures I can help you to rebuild. also to figure out which version you have
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl
lvl.1

United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-1-30 19:28
finding a blown out parts list, is next to impossible. but like i said if you can post some pictures I can help you to rebuild. also to figure out which version you have

Thanks for the offer, I will probably take you up on it, how do I determine exact model?  I see the different models listed on certain parts and certainly do not intend to order the parts for the wrong version.  My concern would even extend to the tiny screws and such.  what parts to lube, if any, extend of what parts need properly cleaned, etc.  The gift of this to me lead me to the web and facebook, wow, what a hobby this is.
2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl Posted at 2018-1-30 19:34
Thanks for the offer, I will probably take you up on it, how do I determine exact model?  I see the different models listed on certain parts and certainly do not intend to order the parts for the wrong version.  My concern would even extend to the tiny screws and such.  what parts to lube, if any, extend of what parts need properly cleaned, etc.  The gift of this to me lead me to the web and facebook, wow, what a hobby this is.

you have two version both of which are identical for almost every part but heres the break down

Version 1:
will have a camo style carbon fiber pattern on the arms
says Inspire 1 model: T600 in the bottom of battery tray
has smaller X3 vibration board
FCC ID also on bottom of battery tray will end with 1410

Version 2:
will have the more traditional woven carbon fiber pattern on arms. (very early V2 had camo still)
says Inspire 1 V2.0 model T601 in bottom of battery tray ( very early V2 said T600)
has the bigger X5 vibration board ( extends out past the edges of under body)
FCC ID in battery tray ends with 1510 ( very early V2 still had 1410)
the motors will have 3510H printed on the top

besides those the bodys, and everything else is the same between the two. also for cleaning and lube only the center worm gear that lifts and lowers the legs is all to really maintain with lube
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl Posted at 2018-1-30 19:34
Thanks for the offer, I will probably take you up on it, how do I determine exact model?  I see the different models listed on certain parts and certainly do not intend to order the parts for the wrong version.  My concern would even extend to the tiny screws and such.  what parts to lube, if any, extend of what parts need properly cleaned, etc.  The gift of this to me lead me to the web and facebook, wow, what a hobby this is.

PART 31, Part 46, part . . .
somewhere is a parts list for this version.
2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_iGRC1D8OlpDl Posted at 2018-1-30 19:42
PART 31, Part 46, part . . .
somewhere is a parts list for this version.

i think those are for DJI when their certified repair centers need to order parts.  I've looked online and have never found an exploded diagram. 95% of the time somebody posts wanting to repair something themselves. a DJI admin of this forum will chime in to please send the drone in to a service center. like what was above in here as well
2018-1-30
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

any update?
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now