Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Forum shadow members
1009 7 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sSkyPilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hi, Having learned of sites limiting their members access for one reason or another, I have to ask. Does DJI engage in censoring a members? ex: I make a post, I see it there. But... Does anyone else? Even while login is accepted that all flight stats and member status look normal. Hmmm.... for myself I'll know soon enough.

2018-1-30
Use props
spookster
Captain
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

Why is here an empty post?

Just kidding.
What kind of website does people treat like that?
Censorship is one thing, but being censored without knowing it is really devious,
2018-1-30
Use props
sSkyPilot
First Officer
United States

lol...thanks.... Evening news other night... A social site and a search engine. Major sites that I won't repeat in text.
2018-1-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have not seen this so far.
But they do ban people if they break the rules stated in one of the first posts.
2018-1-30
Use props
Malakai_UK
Captain
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As long as your post is within the forum rules I don't think I have seen any censorship. If they are doing it then it will probably be unnoticed unless the original poster pipes up and shows proof of it happening.
2018-1-31
Use props
rimza
Captain
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Malaysia

I sincerely hope DJI does not practice any of those styles in managing the forum. I witness in another product forum where the whole thread went missing.

I know there are rules to be followed and ethics to conform to in these forum, they can blacklist a user but only when it is duly called for.
2018-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You may see your post moved sometime to services etc.
2018-1-31
Use props
sSkyPilot
First Officer
United States

Thank you for your feedback, thoughts and views folks. I guess most all social sites have power to censor without that persons knowing.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules