Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum Profile
771 4 2018-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question for the group.  Does the DJI Forum info somehow tie into your DJI Account?  I'm asking as I've noticed equipment on my profile isn't what I have in the account.  Its a head scratcher, it seems like the 'search' function would find something on the topic.  Thankx in Advance ~  (my concern is that I have somehow made two DJI accounts)
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, if a brand new equipment was activated by your account, when you sync the records on the DJI GO 4 app, the avatar will show under your account. So your situation is that the drones are not activated by your account but it shows up, right? Could you please PM me with your DJI account and the drone you actually owned? I would like to check. Thank you.
2018-2-4
Use props
Offroader
First Officer
Flight distance : 1850741 ft

United States

I have a similar situation. I bought a second-hand Phantom 3, but the icon on my posts don't show up as anything. Also, my flight distance is half of what GO shows, my aircraft name shows up correctly on my flight logs, all my flight records are sync'ed.
2018-3-10
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-4 22:57
Hi, if a brand new equipment was activated by your account, when you sync the records on the DJI GO 4 app, the avatar will show under your account. So your situation is that the drones are not activated by your account but it shows up, right? Could you please PM me with your DJI account and the drone you actually owned? I would like to check. Thank you.

THOR --- PM is not available when I click on your profile.  Thankx for offering to look into this ~
2018-3-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In my experience the flight distance in your profile (recorded in metres in the forum) is linked to the flight records within the app for those flights that you have synched, the drone icons etc listed in your profile are those that you have been activated as new upon registering the drone for the first time within the app and the credits you receive from the forum credit your DJI account.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules