2278 3 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CorishFilm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10423 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm currently trying to put together my operations manual for my Mavic Pro.

Two bits of info I can't find though;

- MTOM (Maximum Take Off Mass): Does anyone know what this is with the Mavic?
- Balance Limitations...How many mm from the centre of gravity location which is the centre point of the airframe?? Any ideas how I can work that out?

Best Regards

Mike

2018-1-31
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Snipped from another forum...

Once you have it, you just need to add the specs into a separate table in your ops manual like you did for your Inspire including MTOM (which is unbelievably 784g!!!!) - serial number and all the usual etc etc. You then need to make specific checklists pertinent to that aircraft together with the appropriate emergency procedures (if they are different to your Inspire). Then make a revision note of your ops manual (v3 or v4 or whatever) and you do not need to submit until your next SRG 1320 renewal with the CAA. You will also need to make a note that only one UAV will be airborne at any one time (assuming that's the case) and you will need to add the aircraft to your fleet with your insurance company. Job done!
2018-1-31
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Roman32 Posted at 11-8 14:27
If you search "writing an impressive nursing entrance essay" Welcome to nursingessaywriting-com.

Wtf is this???
It’s in no way related!!!
Stop spamming or you will get banned, hell with what you have wrote I’m doubting that you even have a drone!!!

Fly safely all
Alex
2018-11-8
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Alex B. Posted at 11-8 15:54
Wtf is this???
It’s in no way related!!!
Stop spamming or you will get banned, hell with what you have wrote I’m doubting that you even have a drone!!!

Good! That spammer response has been deleted! Good job DJI! Thanks !;) Your support is improving)))

Flysafely all and enjoy
Alex
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules