Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Don't want to issue my Invoice with my company details
904 5 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans57da93eb
Belgium

Hi,

I'm from Portugal but I'm working in Belgum for several weeks, so I've ordered a Mavic Pro from a online store in The Neatherlands. I've received my drone and my invoice with my company details (VAT, address, etc.)
When I activate the product I've realized I had only 48h to by and bind a DJI Care Refresh, so I did it online on DJI online store because I was afraid to get it too late if buying it from the same store where I bought the Mavic.
Now DJI is refusing to issue an invoice with my company details saying the DJI Care Refresh is binded to Belgium (I even paid with a Portuguese credit card).
I've asked a refund and now they are asking me to return my drone!!!! ????

"
Dear Luís,
Thank you for contacting us back.
We truly apologize for the trouble this has caused you, but we can't change the address in the invoice, especially if it's the country. If you want to refund order number XXXXXX, you would need to return the drone that is bound to DJI Care Refresh on this order, as mentioned on the Terms of Service from this link: DJI Care Refesh Terms of Service.
"
Requests #956739 and #955290

Hope you could help....

Luis
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Luis, this must have been frustrating for you, and I'm sorry about this. At this moment, DJI Care Refresh can only be refunded after returning the product. We have made it clear in the terms of service. Hope for your understanding.
Return and Transfer of DJI Care Refresh.png
2018-1-31
Use props
fans57da93eb
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-31 19:54
Hi Luis, this must have been frustrating for you, and I'm sorry about this. At this moment, DJI Care Refresh can only be refunded after returning the product. We have made it clear in the terms of service. Hope for your understanding.

Dear Susan,

The only product I've bought from DJI site was the DJI Care Refresh and not the drone.
Can you specify  where ion the return policy is stated that "product" is the drone and not the bought DJI Care Refresh? Can you tell me where is it "We have made it clear in the terms of service" ??
Again, the product purchased was a "DJI Care Refresh" and not the drone!
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans57da93eb Posted at 2018-2-5 02:33
Dear Susan,

The only product I've bought from DJI site was the DJI Care Refresh and not the drone.

Luis, I'm sorry for the confusion. The product we mentioned here is the physical unit. I understand your situation, and have forwarded this to the designated team for further follow-up, they will contact you soon.
2018-2-5
Use props
fans57da93eb
Belgium

Dear Susana,

It's really sad that DJI wants to start to take care of my issue only after:
   - 3 different created issues on the support and being wrongly informed
   - 2 Weeks after the first support
   - After a post on the forum
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans57da93eb Posted at 2018-2-6 05:23
Dear Susana,

It's really sad that DJI wants to start to take care of my issue only after:

We sincerely apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, our supervisor is following up your issue, we will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules