Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles RE & Mavic Air (No Video)
2515 9 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SheepleTVdotCOM
lvl.1
United States

I have tested my new Goggles RE on the Mavic Air and it connects but there is no video signal.
I re-tested on a Phantom 4 and it works with the same cable and shows the video source without issue.
Any help is greatly appreciated.  All componets updated to latest firmware & Video is working on all other drones (except) Mavic Air.

2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI Goggles RE doesn't support Mavic Air at the moment, a compatible firmware version for the DJI Goggles RE will be released in the near future, appreciate your patience.
2018-2-3
Use props
SheepleTVdotCOM
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 01:43
Hi there, DJI Goggles RE doesn't support Mavic Air at the moment, a compatible firmware version for the DJI Goggles RE will be released in the near future, appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your reply.  I will try my best to be patient.  It would have been more appropriate to let me know before ordering that they were not yet compatible.  This information was not available before or after my purchase until you responded on this very thread.  Again, thank you for your response so we all now know that the Goggles RE & Mavic Air are not "yet" compatible but will be in the future.
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SheepleTVdotCOM Posted at 2018-2-3 14:30
Thank you for your reply.  I will try my best to be patient.  It would have been more appropriate to let me know before ordering that they were not yet compatible.  This information was not available before or after my purchase until you responded on this very thread.  Again, thank you for your response so we all now know that the Goggles RE & Mavic Air are not "yet" compatible but will be in the future.

Thanks for your patience very much, hope the new firmware will be released soon so that you can enjoy Googles RE.
2018-2-5
Use props
Dijoh
New
Germany

Hello DJI,
Please hurry up...
Thank You
2018-2-6
Use props
ROCDESIGN
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 02:40
Thanks for your patience very much, hope the new firmware will be released soon so that you can enjoy Googles RE.

I also bought the Mavic Air + DJI RE Edition goggles only to find they are not Linkable. Very perplexed by this whole deception. It says on DJI site that the Goggles RE would be compatible with all Mavic machines. Based on this I purchased both Mavic Air + Goggles RE + Ocusync only to find they do NOT connect.
What is going on.
2018-2-6
Use props
fansf1bf95a8
New

United States

Same issue!! I requested my drone and goggles be returned to DJI three days ago. They responded last night that the new update was available, which it is not. I am still trying to return this stuff.  
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_ir4tb0bEkfGr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6106 ft
Poland

Hello - my question please.

1. I want to buy Mavic Air AND Goggles RE. I am reading it is not compatible, any news or changes about it?
2. Is there any difference when I connect Mavic Air AND Goggles RE between Googles not RE? I mean Does the Magic Air Camera give the right resolution the way that there is any benefit of having the Goggles Re over Goggles normal?
3.Will there be any bundle while buying Mavic AIr both with Google RE? Thank you
2018-2-7
Use props
Livid2
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 01:43

Hello, are you able to provide any indication when the update will be available? Are we talking days? Weeks? Months?
2018-2-7
Use props
djiuser_ir4tb0bEkfGr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6106 ft
Poland

Yes please let us know. And could you please (anyone here) answer if there is any advantage for those new RE Goggles for Mavic Air over the previous version? I am especially asking about the resolution
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules