Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
home point accuracy
761 6 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

if i am powered up, connected, and seated at a table with Spark, RC, and device all stationary (within a foot of one another), should i have a distance from home point reading that fluctuates actively from 18 to 23 feet?

2018-1-31
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

It does not sound like you are getting a good gps read. Are you indoors?
2018-1-31
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

That’s normal. While it is parked, the vps sensors don’t work, and the gps accuracy  is +-1.5 meters.
2018-1-31
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
United States

thanks guys - i've had some symptoms in-flight lately, and trying now to carefully scrutinize everything involved - i am doing this indoors, with a marginal gps count - it was the fact the value wandered so much that had me concerned - sitting still is sitting still, after all.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Solestacz Posted at 2018-1-31 09:06
thanks guys - i've had some symptoms in-flight lately, and trying now to carefully scrutinize everything involved - i am doing this indoors, with a marginal gps count - it was the fact the value wandered so much that had me concerned - sitting still is sitting still, after all.

Sir, please try to fly it outdoor with good GPS signal and check if the spark works well. Please ensure that there is no interference  which has a bad influence on the VPS when you fly indoor. Thanks for your support.
3D VISION SYSTEM.png
2018-1-31
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-31 22:22
Sir, please try to fly it outdoor with good GPS signal and check if the spark works well. Please ensure that there is no interference  which has a bad influence on the VPS when you fly indoor. Thanks for your support.

thank you. was inspecting system/settings indoors - not flying indoors.
2018-2-1
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

This is valuable information that everyone flying should clearly know.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules