Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JensIR
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207631 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Update on previous reported issues with missing flight data:

Mavic Pro Platinum upgraded to latest firmware (01.04.0200), latest version of DJI Assistant (1.2.0).
I have flown several flights since upgrading to latest firmware.
Still, like before, when connecting the Mavic to DJI Assistant and selecting Data Upload I get no real records corresponding to the flights. There are several entries in the liist, but they correspond only to dates and times when I powered up the drone at home to check settinngs etc, but did not fly. No records for the time and dates of the actual flights.
So, is the Mavic not recording these logs or is the software uable to find it?
What then if something happens and I need to send DJI the logs, what do I do when there are no logs?
(I would upload a screenshot, but I seem to be unable to upload pictures to this forum for some reason)

One small thing also:When I connect the Mavic I get an error message from windows that there is is a problem with drive G:  Is this normal? I do know from other types of units containing storage that this does not always indicate a real problem, just that windows itself is not able to fully access the drive.
When connected there appear two USB drives, G: and H: but they are not accessible by windows and as far as I understand they should not be either, only through DJI assistant.

Of course this whole thing is not an immediate critical issue as such, since the drone seems to be working fine otherwise. But it is very concerning that I seem not to be able to extract any flight data from the drone itself in case there are incidents. I already had one incident on Dec.31st (power cut), that was when I discovered the missing flight data initially.

Would there be any point in trying a "Factory Reset" to the drone in DJI Assistant (and what are the actual consequences of doing a factory reset, how much is reset, do I have to register again etc.....)

2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules