2817 9 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
Flight distance : 409318 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I updated my M210 to the new .50 firmware and it stated that the TB50/TB55 should be updated, I turned the M210 on with each pair I have 2xTB55 - 1xTB50 until the M210 had booted fine then turned it off. I actually have no idea if they were updated or not or if I'm missing the point of the instruction?

How can I tell if they've been done or not?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ken
2018-1-31
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi DRNE UK Limited ,

the point with this update is to instal the firmware with all your couple of battery.
Disconect RC ; disconect App.
turn on M210
connect USB to computer
Launch DJI Assistant (last version)
Then click : Update: wait 15min per couple.
Then, it should be writen that everything is up to date
Disconect usb + close Assistant + turn off M210

Then, you can repeat this process for each couple of battery !

Warning: when you connect assistant: sometimes a
2018-1-31
Use props
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
United Kingdom

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-1-31 21:51
Hi DRNE UK Limited ,

the point with this update is to instal the firmware with all your couple of battery.

Hi,

Just so I'm clear then, I have to update the M210 with .500 firmware 3 times (I have 3 sets of batteries)

Or Install the .500 firmware then simply power cycle the M210 with each set then leave them to rest for 90 mins. This is what I've done and I don't have any errors or messages in the DJI apps I use. Just wondered if there was a screen or somewhere to find if it's been done or not?

2018-2-1
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

If not successful upon launching Go4 or Pilot the warning Updates required would appear
2018-2-1
Use props
DRNE UK Limited
lvl.2
United Kingdom

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-2-1 01:50
If not successful upon launching Go4 or Pilot the warning Updates required would appear

Okay cheers, seem just recycling the power of the M210 with each set is enough for the update to happen then as I don't see any messages.

2018-2-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

DRNE UK Limited Posted at 2018-2-1 02:10
Okay cheers, seem just recycling the power of the M210 with each set is enough for the update to happen then as I don't see any messages.

In my case, I had to use DJI ASSISTANT to upgrade each couple.
When the 1rst update was done, I unplug batteries and plug the new one (still not upgraded).
You have to close DJI Assistant from your computer !!!
Then, I turn on M210 with new batteries, lauch again DJI ASSISTANT and then you ll be able to upgrade !
It appears exactly like if your M210 was not up to date !

In my case, when launching DJI Assistant, a first message pop up telling me to upgrade, I close it and then I click to "Upgrade" as usual !
2018-2-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

DRNE UK Limited Posted at 2018-2-1 02:10

Power On your drone with new couple of batteries is not enought
2018-2-1
Use props
djiflyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I just installed the Assistant app on my computer (Mac).  I opened and signed in.  I don't see any button to update battery firmware.  Drone is connected to computer via USB.  How do I know if firmware update is being done?  How will I know if it is successful?  Please provide screenshots if possible.  Thanks...
2018-12-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiflyer Posted at 12-1 13:54
I just installed the Assistant app on my computer (Mac).  I opened and signed in.  I don't see any button to update battery firmware.  Drone is connected to computer via USB.  How do I know if firmware update is being done?  How will I know if it is successful?  Please provide screenshots if possible.  Thanks...

There's no dedicated button to perform battery FW upgrade alone, it's a part of aircraft FW upgrade. Insert a pair of batteries into the aircraft, power everything up and wait for a message Firmware Inconsistency to appear on DJI Go4 app welcome screen. There's a Slide to update option, do this and wait until it's done. Another way: perform FW refresh from within DJI Assistant for Matrice200 series software, for every pair. After upgrade, batteries should be on .77 FW version, seen only in About page of DJI Pilot app.

Note: carefully read .0000 FW release notes in regards to TB50/55 batteries!!! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... 3&postcount=507
2018-12-1
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 12-1 14:35
There's no dedicated button to perform battery FW upgrade alone, it's a part of aircraft FW upgrade. Insert a pair of batteries into the aircraft, power everything up and wait for a message Firmware Inconsistency to appear on DJI Go4 app welcome screen. There's a Slide to update option, do this and wait until it's done. Another way: perform FW refresh from within DJI Assistant for Matrice200 series software, for every pair. After upgrade, batteries should be on .77 FW version, seen only in About page of DJI Pilot app.

Note: carefully read .0000 FW release notes in regards to TB50/55 batteries!!! https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=40516293&postcount=507

Agreed, battery hw updates are done via the dji apps. Easy
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules