Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Freedom Of Speech
123Next >
2458 92 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duke123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

I guess DJI dont belive in freedom of speech and running them down, but that want stop me.
2018-1-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What world do you come from? Most of the world does not support freedom of speech, and being as DJI is Chinese, they are one of the world's greatest offenders in suppressing free speech. What's more, they don't give a rat's about your whining, so do us all a favour and take it up on Facebook and leave us in peace.
2018-1-31
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-1-31 18:43
What world do you come from? Most of the world does not support freedom of speech, and being as DJI is Chinese, they are one of the world's greatest offenders in suppressing free speech. What's more, they don't give a rat's about your whining, so do us all a favour and take it up on Facebook and leave us in peace.

GeeBax, you know just what you can kiss, sir
2018-1-31
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I guess DJI dont belive in freedom of speech and running them down, but that want stop me.
That's telling them ..

Here's a lesson about free speech for you.
You have a right to free speech.
But that right does not mean that DJI is required to publish your free speech.
The DJI Forum can edit or delete whatever you post but that does not violate your public right to free speech.

2018-1-31
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-1-31 18:54
That's telling them ..

Labroides, Sir you are correct, but they want shut me up, they  can delete my post, they can ban me, but I will do as a dang well want to.
2018-1-31
Use props
Drone Man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3896588 ft
United States

This is a privately held forum that allows free registration.
Free speech does not apply.
2018-1-31
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-31 19:04
Labroides, Sir you are correct, but they want shut me up, they  can delete my post, they can ban me, but I will do as a dang well want to.

This thread is the digital equivalent of the crazy person in the street shouting at no-one and everyone.
2018-1-31
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-31 18:47
GeeBax, you know just what you can kiss, sir

Seriously that is uncalled for!
You got a point to make, make it but don't start some thread with some BS cryptic statement that could mean anything...
Otherwise you are whining for the sake of whining!
2018-1-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2018-1-31 20:52
This thread is the digital equivalent of the crazy person in the street shouting at no-one and everyone.

Made me chuckle, its just what i was thinking lol
2018-1-31
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-31 19:04

Dude you are making a fool of yourself...either stop while you are ahead or make your points...at this rate you may not have long to do so.

FYI it is 'wont' not "want"  you've made that error twice so I'm sure it was not a typo...
...and yeah feel free to hate on me too!
2018-1-31
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-1-31 20:52

Agree...Well said
2018-1-31
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
Second Officer
United States

I love when people start citing the Bill of Rights without even understanding what it means. If you think freedom of speech applies to any forum, you need to spend less time on the internet and more time reading some educational books.
2018-1-31
Use props
noflyzone69
First Officer
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its funny  ALL captains are nothing but captains of A## kissing !
2018-1-31
Use props
noflyzone69
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I said A$$$ kiSSSing
2018-1-31
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Well this looks like it could become fun to watch.
2018-1-31
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-1-31 22:20

SO we can safely assume that you will never bother to achieve the Captain designation, yes?

Either that or we are to believe that you will be the only ONE to be cool about it...I guess someone has to be that guy
2018-1-31
Use props
noflyzone69
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have higher goals in life so I really could care less about a few fonts that superficially describe me and also help me feel good about myself to myself!
2018-1-31
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-1-31 21:41
Dude you are making a fool of yourself...either stop while you are ahead or make your points...at this rate you may not have long to do so.

FYI it is 'wont' not "want"  you've made that error twice so I'm sure it was not a typo...

Well excuse me Professor I won't make that mistake again
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

You might be called out by the professor for spelling and the Captain for acting crazy
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-1-31 23:50
I have higher goals in life so I really could care less about a few fonts that superficially describe me and also help me feel good about myself to myself!

I guess being a CAPTAIN makes some people feel special  (special ed)
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa Posted at 2018-1-31 21:50
I love when people start citing the Bill of Rights without even understanding what it means. If you think freedom of speech applies to any forum, you need to spend less time on the internet and more time reading some educational books.

djiuser at least I have my right, I wish you had some
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-1-31 21:38
You got a point to make, make it but don't start some thread with some BS cryptic statement that could mean anything...

Captain same for you
2018-2-1
Use props
noflyzone69
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have a questions for these so called captains ????  What war did you serve in and what merit did you accomplish to get to become a captain?  If you are a captain then that means what?  Your better than me or rest of us? You get special privileges ?  I didn't think so!    All I know is DJI needs to wtfu and fix all these issues  with updates  & firmware issues and  have better customer service as captains , sargents or chief petty officers  I dont care  somone needs to get the lead out of there china a$$ and do something !  
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-2-1 06:16
I have a questions for these so called captains ????  What war did you serve in and what merit did you accomplish to get to become a captain?  If you are a captain then that means what?  Your better than me or rest of us? You get special privileges ?  I didn't think so!    All I know is DJI needs to wtfu and fix all these issues  with updates  & firmware issues and  have better customer service as captains , sargents or chief petty officers  I dont care  somone needs to get the lead out of there china a$$ and do something !

Well said noflyzone69, these captains no it all and no nothing
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Drone Man Posted at 2018-1-31 19:56
This is a privately held forum that allows free registration.
Free speech does not apply.

Very true
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Genghis9 Posted at 2018-1-31 21:38

Indeed....
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-1-31 22:20

Next thing is accusing a captain of being paid by DJI
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

For all I care they hide this ranking thing. I did not ask for it.
Nor do I need it or like it.
If you have some issue with me, please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can reply
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

duke123 Posted at 2018-2-1 06:23
Well said noflyzone69, these captains no it all and no nothing

You are right about me not knowing a lot.
Hope I did not pretend to.

I don't know your issue with DJI, but clearly there is something wrong that I am not aware of.

2018-2-1
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-2-1 07:41
Next thing is accusing a captain of being paid by DJI

All contributors are paid by DJI, posts equals points, and points equals DJI credit at one US Dollar per 180 points. Hardly a fortune (p.s you've just racked up 2.222 Cents worth :-) ).
2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-1 07:48
All contributors are paid by DJI, posts equals points, and points equals DJI credit at one US Dollar per 180 points. Hardly a fortune (p.s you've just racked up 2.222 Cents worth :-) ).

Hahahahahaha. Yes. That is right. So even the OP is....
2018-2-1
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-1 07:48

Well only if they decide to redeem it do they get anything from it. Which is still worth... not much as you have pointed out. In which case there aren't many things you can get for just points..
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-2-1 05:54
Well excuse me Professor I won't make that mistake again

Thank you much appreciated
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

Sooooo now this has devolved to "I know you are, what am I"

OKay there Pee Wee Herman if that's the way you want it...
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-1-31 22:30
Well this looks like it could become fun to watch.

How's it going so far
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2018-1-31 23:50

I couldn't agree more...
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-2-1 05:56
You might be called out by the professor for spelling and the Captain for acting crazy

Nope...at least he/she had the common decency to mask their spelling in order to maintain a modicum of civility about their comments...and they made their point very clearly, can't ask for more than that.
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Some folks can use big words
2018-2-1
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
United States

Keep in mind anything you buy with those points from DJI may need a fw update so spend those point carefully
2018-2-1
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
United States

Technically speaking my rank is higher than Capt, however, as you pointed out I too could care less about that moniker, dji bestowed it upon us, based on nothing more than doing this...I'm hear to learn about dji uavs and the like...but admittedly I do find some, not all, of these type threads extremely amusing.  You wanna change DJI then I suggest you learn to articulate your points clearly and work within the system they have, it is their company, and if you can't then seek counsel from the professionals...but don't kid yourself that anything you do here like this is going to matter.

Now, let's see...there is the Cold war, served 4 yrs on alert
Then Desert Storm, Southern Watch, OEF, and OIF
...and sat cockpit alert on 911 for 12 hours
NONE of which matters a hill of beans here, and especially this BS thread, and it certainly gives me no authority, power, or influence with dji...but if it makes you feel better...
That enough for ya Spanky, of course you can dispute this and you probably will; if that's the case then I would refer you back to your comment #18 and tell you to take your own advice on that.
2018-2-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules