Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Resolved] (Mavic Air) Footage not found with SD Card Reader
2626 6 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zimmermanj87
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2774298 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I just got the Mavic Air and so far I really like it. I flimed a couple videos and when I went to go upload them to my computer says the MicroSD card is empty. But when I directly plug into the drone with the card in it I can see the files.

Anyone else running into this issues?

Thanks,
JZ
2018-1-31
Use props
Zimmermanj87
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

(Solved) Sorry can't edited my post titles yet

Someone PM me and informed me that I need to change the save settings to the SD card and not the drone. Makes a lot more sense now... Thanks Stranger!!

JZ
2018-1-31
Use props
fans852805f4
New
Flight distance : 57615 ft
United States

Zimmermanj87 Posted at 2018-1-31 21:16
(Solved) Sorry can't edited my post titles yet

Someone PM me and informed me that I need to change the save settings to the SD card and not the drone. Makes a lot more sense now... Thanks Stranger!!

Sorry, it wouldn't let me reply here until I activated my account through email lol :-) I had the same problem today though.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JZ, thanks for helping the OP and glad to hear that the issue is resolved, I will help to edit the title of the post. Have a nice day!
2018-1-31
Use props
Zimmermanj87
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-31 23:15
JZ, thanks for helping the OP and glad to hear that the issue is resolved, I will help to edit the title of the post. Have a nice day!

It was vice versa =P techy_traveler solved the issue for me .
2018-2-1
Use props
SrMi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3425 ft
  • >>>
United States

Zimmermanj87 Posted at 2018-2-1 04:19
It was vice versa =P techy_traveler solved the issue for me .

You can access content of both internal and SD card memory using the USB-C cable (you may need to install DJI Assistant 2 before)
2018-2-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
Captain
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same. The default location is the onboard storage. This can be changed in the App. Also beware that when connecting your PC to the Mavic Air with the USB cable you need a reasonable new PC or it will not be seen as a drive on you PC. Use a micro SD and change in the App is best
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules