Mavic Air and Goggles Question RE: Video formats for recording.
1171 2 2018-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfefb3916
lvl.1
United States

So I'm new to the Goggles. Received Mavic Air today with Goggles. Since no Ocusync, they connect with USB to the controller with Live view of 720/30fps.

My question is.....since I can't also connect my iphone to the RC while goggles are connected, how do I go about changing my in flight recording resolution? I have yet to fly the Air with the Goggles, but when connected and looking at the liveview while grounded I don't see how to change my flight recording resolution. I'm happy to fly with liveview in 720/30fps, but am excited to record in 1080/120fps for some really nice slow motion....if I use the Goggles during flight is the drone restricted to only recording in the Goggle liveview format?

I also don't seee any of the quickshot or autotracking menus while wearing the Goggles, it does not look like the DJI Go 4 format.......any help for this newbie would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you will be able to select the video settings in the lower left corner. Please refer to the manual below. If more info is needed, please visit here. goggles settings.png
2018-1-31
Use props
fansfefb3916
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-31 22:38
Hi, you will be able to select the video settings in the lower left corner. Please refer to the manual below. If more info is needed, please visit here. [view_image]

Thor thanks for your reply.

However....when connected to the Mavic Air Controller via the micro USB cable, the camera settings button shown on your diagram isn't there. Only the two buttons above it show up. If I'm not connected to the Mavic and turn on the Goggles the screen shows all three buttons as you have shown....hence my confusion. There does not appear to be a way to change the camera settings using the Goggles when connect to the RC via the cable.

Any suggestions on why this may be?
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules