Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Link between RC and Mavic Air will not hold
869 3 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luisps
Flight distance : 405758 ft
Spain

Hi Experts,
When I link the RC and my brand new Mavic Air (via app or directly with the three button routine), the link is established, but it is lost after a few seconds and the light on the RC goes red again. I though it may be a firmware issue and connected the RC to my PC to check it with the Assistant (v 1.2.2). However, the connection between the RC and PC goes on and off all the time (tried two different cables on two different computers) and DJI Assistant doesn't see the RC..
Any ideas (besides a potentially faulty RC)?  It is frustrating to have the brand new drone and not be able to fly it!

Thanks in advance!

Luis

2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Luis, could you please try to connect the mobile device and RC via the bottom USB port and check if it needs an update? Please note to remove the left cable first when you use the bottom port. If the update finishes by this way, then check if the connection between RC and AC is normal, relink them if needed. Then please connect the mobile device via the micro USB port on the left side, please let me know if it also keeps connected and disconnected. A video of this case and the firmware info will be highly appreciated.
2018-2-2
Use props
Luisps
Flight distance : 405758 ft
Spain

Hi, thanks for the reply.

The firmware in the RC seems to be updated as indicated in the app.

What puzzles me is that now the link between the RC and Air works well, so the problem is apparently solved. That is good, but problems that solve by themselves make me uneasy...

Luis
2018-2-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Luisps Posted at 2018-2-5 10:03
Hi, thanks for the reply.

The firmware in the RC seems to be updated as indicated in the app.

Just monitor how it will behave in the future. And for DJI Assistant I can't get a connection either for the RC but I have the feeling that this is a Windows issue with a missing driver.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules