Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Fly Way on the Mavic

I made several good flights in the recent days with the latest firmware and DJI GO4. Yesterday I made a great flight of 15min., I landed, cleared the memory of the cell phone, changed the battery, waited for the green banner of the GPS, took off and flew up to the sea. The same as the previous flight.  

After 1 minute error messages on the screen; GPS and Compass. It was 20m away and started to go towards the only building on the site (top of Porchat Island). It was slow as 5km/h and did not respond to any command, front, back, sides, up, I moved to Sport, nothing. It hit the building´s wall about 15m high (34m in relation to the takeoff).

Bought at Tomtop in September, I called open at DJI. Let's see what they say.
See the log http://app.airdata.com/main?share=PZvtgR

erro.png
2018-2-1
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Emilio, it seems that you took off before you have updated the starting point. Please, check it on the map indicator. When the drone lost its GPS signal it went into ATTI mode and that's when you lost control. If you can upload the .txt file from your device to Phantom Help and then HERE provide the link, maybe we can see the actual flight data and give you some help.

2018-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You will get much more information if you upload log to phantomhelp.
Just click on link below and follow instructions come back here and post your link.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-2-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ouch, sorry man. Would be interested in seeing the flight logs.
2018-2-1
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Woe Posted at 2018-2-1 06:43
Ouch, sorry man. Would be interested in seeing the flight logs.

Thanks to all for the help. Here is the log
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/U19IQUH3PD38PK2UA9QM/
2018-2-1
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

QuadKid Posted at 2018-2-1 06:11
Emilio, parece que despegaste antes de que hayas actualizado el Punto de inicio. Por favor, revísalo en el indicador del mapa. Cuando el dron perdió su señal de GPS entró en modo ATTI y es cuando perdiste el control. Si puede cargar el archivo .txt desde su dispositivo a la Ayuda Phantom y luego HERE proporcionar el enlace, tal vez podamos ver los datos reales del vuelo y brindarle alguna ayuda.

What's with this spanish spam lately? This is an english forum...

2018-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EmilioCid Posted at 2018-2-1 07:28
Thanks to all for the help. Here is the log
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/U19IQUH3PD38PK2UA9QM/

It looks like you may have picked up magnetic interference from the ground you took off from or very early into your flight, did you take off from concrete was there metal objects in the vicinity?

At 0.4 seconds compass error no action taken
At 10 seconds Aircraft went to Atti mode
At 20 seconds you can see from the log you pushing left stick up and aircraft raising altitude
At 24 seconds sticks back at neutral aircraft drifting and picking up speed
At 26 seconds left stick up aircraft increases altitude some yaw stick movement aircraft changes pitch.
At 28 seconds left stick down Aircraft descends
At 30 seconds Aircraft crashes you can see in gps no match.

Although you may have thought Aircraft wasn’t responding you can see in the log that it was responding according to stick movements.
When Aircraft goes into Atti mode you need to continually push sticks to their limit to control , in tight spaces this can be difficult and I think this was the cause of your aircraft crashing.

With regards to warranty, I have seen dji give warranty for this type of problem and I’ve seen them refuse, it will be their decision, hopefully it might favour you.

I wish you luck and hope your back in the air soon.
2018-2-2
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Voce conseguiu recuperar sua aeronave?
2018-2-2
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-2 06:55
It looks like you may have picked up magnetic interference from the ground you took off from or very early into your flight, did you take off from concrete was there metal objects in the vicinity?

At 0.4 seconds compass error no action taken

Despite the log informs that there was connection with the radio, acctually there was not. I was very close to the drone, looking to it, and I tried several commands. I put the sticks at the maximum stroke. No answer. I already piloted Phantom in ATTI. Now the drone is travelling to the factory in China.  I hope receive a new one.
2018-3-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EmilioCid Posted at 2018-3-12 14:58
Despite the log informs that there was connection with the radio, acctually there was not. I was very close to the drone, looking to it, and I tried several commands. I put the sticks at the maximum stroke. No answer. I already piloted Phantom in ATTI. Now the drone is travelling to the factory in China.  I hope receive a new one.

I think if you look at your flight log you can clearly see the stick movements you made you can also see the reaction of the aircraft including pitch and yaw and these match up perfectly to your stick movements, so this is what the flight log tells us.

I hope you get looked after.
Good luck.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules