2076 9 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sasha__sky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2729321 ft
  • >>>
Russia

When will Dji go 4 update for Crystalsky monitor? No updates since November. In the new versions added to the panorama mode, I do not have the ability to use it. Explain why the product from dji has such support ????
2018-2-1
Use props
Mathieu...
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60823 ft
Belgium

I also wonder this.
2018-2-1
Use props
fanscb0a41f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253127 ft
United Kingdom

Pano's are working fine on my OnePlus 3T but I bought a ClearSky so I could see what I was doing.  I would expect an in-house product, that hasn't been out long to support functions that are at least on par with my Android phone.  Shouldn't it be easier compiling an update for one device they know?
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Sasha, the APP of CrystalSky is independent from Android and IOS devices. Our engineers are working on it, we're sorry if this bothers you.
2018-2-2
Use props
Sasha__sky
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-2 00:35
Hey Sasha, the APP of CrystalSky is independent from Android and IOS devices. Our engineers are working on it, we're sorry if this bothers you.

I understand that dj go to crystalsky not depend on the apps for IOS and Android . But why DJI is so slow support your own product? Which by the way is not cheap?
2018-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

When the sky falls in. Lol . It’s very strange we spent the guts of what some will spend on a drone and yet we have to wait so long for simple updates.
2018-2-2
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully it's taking a while because they're adding new features as well.. such as the ability to record your screen (please?).. and add a select number of third party apps (please??)
2018-2-2
Use props
fansc95e3d3a
New

Australia

This is seriously ridicules. I bought my Crystalsky 7.85 high last November for $1200 and still haven't had an update since start of December. A number of my friends are asking me for my opinion on the screen but the poor support makes this a hard product to recommend.
2018-2-6
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

Still waiting for CS prime time here. I have the money but DJI won’t get it until I see some progress on this.  And  you guys who already paid big bucks are still.........hanging on. Bless you guys.  Come on DJI Prime Time on the CrystalSky so I can give you money.
2018-2-6
Use props
Sasha__sky
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

fansc95e3d3a Posted at 2018-2-6 13:16
This is seriously ridicules. I bought my Crystalsky 7.85 high last November for $1200 and still haven't had an update since start of December. A number of my friends are asking me for my opinion on the screen but the poor support makes this a hard product to recommend.

Today I compared the delay in the transmission of the signal Crystalsky and ipad mini 4.
To my surprise, Crystalsky has a much longer delay. I'm in shock.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules