Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not getting any support
651 13 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GBP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6050 ft
Canada

I have a problem that has been ongoing since October 2017.  I purchased a Phantom3 standard aned flew it 4 short times.  on the last one, it went up about 50 feet, and just stopped, and fell to the ground. Definitely something wrong with the wifi connect. I immediately contacted DJI support, and after a long process of trying to explain, put on hold, etc. etc., I was finally instructed to send the complete unit and all parts to DJI for repair or replacement.
When they received it, and checked, they told me it was pilot error, yet the repair costs estimate INCLUDED replacing the wifi. Arguing to no avail, I sent them the amount for repair..somewhere around $180.00 US.
I received the unit back in late November. I unpackaged it, noticed there was NO battery, even though their repair invoice showed a battery.  I immediately phoned DJI support. They informed me that my missing battery would be shipped out within 2 to 3 weeks.
Making a long story shorter,and after numerous calls to DJI support and several emails back and forth....I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY MISSING BATTERY.

HELP, HELP, HELP. Anybody have this type of experience?, or any advise?

FRUSTRATED

2018-2-1
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Hope Moderators read this post soon ... it must be resolved
2018-2-1
Use props
GBP
lvl.1
Canada

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-2-1 10:38
Hope Moderators read this post soon ... it must be resolved

I truly hope so!
2018-2-1
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Ouch frustrating or what, I would also pm DJI Susan or one of the other mods with your case no, they are usually pretty good about looking into th8ngs like this.
2018-2-1
Use props
GBP
lvl.1
Canada

AlanHd Posted at 2018-2-1 11:36
Ouch frustrating or what, I would also pm DJI Susan or one of the other mods with your case no, they are usually pretty good about looking into th8ngs like this.

who is Susan...mods?
2018-2-1
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

GBP Posted at 2018-2-1 11:46
who is Susan...mods?

Mods(moderators) work for DJI and look after these forums here is the Link to DJI Susan, just send her a PM https://forum.dji.com/home.php?m ... 372a8cda6dcbb483c86
2018-2-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post your case number and they can take a look.
2018-2-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sorry to hear about your missing battery.
I'm 100% sure that you will have it very soon.
Yes @DJI Susan will look into this matter for you.

RedHotPoker
2018-2-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

it went up about 50 feet, and just stopped, and fell to the ground. Definitely something wrong with the wifi connect.
Wifi doesn't keep your Phantom up in the air.
Losing connection, your Phantom will simply hover for a few seconds and then RTH.
Wifi/connection issues are unrelated to your Phantom falling.
Did you launch with a fully charged battery or one that had been sitting around for some time since charging?
2018-2-1
Use props
GBP
lvl.1
Canada

It was a fully charged battery....
2018-2-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Labroides Posted at 2018-2-1 16:10
it went up about 50 feet, and just stopped, and fell to the ground. Definitely something wrong with the wifi connect.
Wifi doesn't keep your Phantom up in the air.
Losing connection, your Phantom will simply hover for a few seconds and then RTH.

I learned from others here, that a flight battery should always be checked and fully charged before heading out to the www.ercha.ca field.

Top it up, before you leave...

RedHotPoker
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. We’re aware of your case and working on it now. The designated team will contact you in the coming working days, and hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2018-2-1
Use props
GBP
lvl.1
Canada

Susan...that is the same response that I continually get from everyone that I have contacted at DJI. Again..this has been ongoing since November/17. If they are contacting me via phone and my phone id shows private number...it goes unanswered.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GBP Posted at 2018-2-1 20:06
Susan...that is the same response that I continually get from everyone that I have contacted at DJI. Again..this has been ongoing since November/17. If they are contacting me via phone and my phone id shows private number...it goes unanswered.

Hi GBP, the management department is now taking care of your case, they will contact you soon and do the best to help things out. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules