Inspire 1 T600 value as shown?
754 5 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAVETECH
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,

I have a company doing UAS and have loved my Inspires over the years until recently. I'm done with DJI and the hassles of the updates etc. Aircraft, Radio etc have the latest firmware upgrades which I hate and am hassling with. System was great prior to the update.Now my camera is tilted 5 degrees in roll and the usual hassles of the new firmware. There are tons of you that know how to navigate all the hassles of the firmware, downgrading etc. I'm sure anyone with more patience than I will get the firmware squared away. Gonna go back to custom building my own awesome systems.

Any one willing to give me a starting point on what my equipment is worth. I'm keeping my iPad Air but letting it all go.

What I have:

x1) DJI Inspire 1 T600 aircraft. No crazy chips, grime etc...I take care of my stuff.
x3) TB48 5700mah batteries. About 15-20 charges on them. I routinely do full discharge and recharge cycles as needed.
x1) SmartPower Charger (Love this thing!) Paid $500 for it new. Charger
x1) Plano hard case that the charger is in ($80)
x1) Microraptor hard case (Paid almost $400) Microraptor
x2) Inspire Radio w HDMI etc. ($429 each)

2018-2-1
Use props
DAVETECH
lvl.1
United States

2018-2-1
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

I say 1200€ + 250€ for SPC + 200€ for cases. Total 1650€.

2018-2-1
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

It's more a factor of what someone is willing to pay rather than any inherent value in itself.
Check out ebay/craigslist, etc in your region and compare other offers to get an idea of what to reasonably expect.

Having said that - that's an awesome package and I'm sure someone will jump on it.

And FWIW I completely agree re firmware, etc...
2018-2-1
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

imma ballpark $1,800 ish
2018-2-1
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is a very nice setup but why sell?? For a mere $149.00 us a gentleman by the name of Steve at flyflydrones.com can return your inspires firmware and tweak your flight parameters to its original state and then some.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules