12Next >
6039 47 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lcw1982
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

Got the DJI Arctic White Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) and decided to do an unboxing video! My first unboxing video (sorry i may have missed out some key features in my initial impressions):
If you like the videos in the channel, do support by subscribing!

2018-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice unboxing!
2018-2-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely presented!
2018-2-2
Use props
fans06948ddb
New

Indonesia

Wow, its so small !
2018-2-2
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
United States

Yea when its folded its very portable to bring around during travels
2018-2-2
Use props
escore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Nice!
Can't wait to get my Mavic Air
2018-2-4
Use props
DJISparkie
lvl.4
United States

Hope you get your hands on it soon!
2018-2-4
Use props
techelpp
lvl.1

India

I watched the complete video, the video was very well presented and it was very good.

Kaspersky Customer Service
2018-2-6
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
United States

techelpp Posted at 2018-2-6 02:31
I watched the complete video, the video was very well presented and it was very good.

Kaspersky Customer Service

Thanks for your kind comments. Would having explored the mavic air further I wish I included had shared more details of the RC and drone design features
2018-2-6
Use props
sofiawatson
New

Pakistan

I want to get this Quickly. Can't wait to get my Mavis Air Because i am well qualified research based assignment writers uk so it is help full for me i really want to get this air Mavis this so beautiful and amazing too.
2018-2-14
Use props
lcw1982
lvl.4
Singapore

sofiawatson Posted at 2018-2-14 04:36
I want to get this Quickly. Can't wait to get my Mavis Air Because i am well qualified research based assignment writers uk so it is help full for me i really want to get this air Mavis this so beautiful and amazing too.

Hope you'll get your hands on it soon. Have you placed an order on it?
2018-2-14
Use props
KatiaGratz
lvl.1

Italy

Hello. There are many games on the Internet to play at no cost. It's not that difficult to find Friv games at no cost, you can discover the game of each ranking if you find a site for trusted PC games. The network uses many excellent centers and the online game for PC is one of those centers. There will be no problems or acquisition in the application. There are numerous reputable video games online that could provide considerable entertainment. So find your favorite Friv game on this website juegosfriv2019.org to spend your free time playing some of the latest games and even the popular games. Thank you!
2018-3-8
Use props
jason738
New

Pakistan

KatiaGratz Posted at 2018-3-8 09:22
Hello. There are many games on the Internet to play at no cost. It's not that difficult to find Friv games at no cost, you can discover the game of each ranking if you find a site for trusted PC games. The network uses many excellent centers and the online game for PC is one of those centers. There will be no problems or acquisition in the application. There are numerous reputable video games online that could provide considerable entertainment. So find your favorite Friv game on this website juegosfriv2019.org to spend your free time playing some of the latest games and even the popular games. Thank you!

Another Mavir Air unboxing video is so cool I like to take it Thanks for explaining well https://www.fullassignmenthelp.co.uk/buy-an-assignment-online/ is here to offer you the best work done and will give best Assignment service to you.
2018-4-27
Use props
kenneth239
New

Pakistan

Wao nice, another Mavir Air unboxing video I like it very much when I was in good mood and have some free time then I spend my time with viewing the Mavir air video I work on a reputed company bigowner.pk.
2018-5-28
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1

India

Its awesome, also check this hp printer offline windows 10
2018-7-18
Use props
Miguel274
New

India

Take the best Academic writing service with the Expert Level Professionals and they are Professors in the famous universities you can get there help with us over here Done Assignment come to us do not waste your time anywhere else. 
2018-8-8
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1

India

Its perfectly working man.
knottytales
2018-8-16
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1

Also Check it at candid wedding photography
2018-8-22
Use props
Hp Online Care
New

India

Welcome to HP Printer Support for instant help and printer services. HP Online Care is one and only online HP Printer support provider for hp devices. Let HP fix your devices online. Our certified technician are available 24x7 for help and support. You are just a call away from our support team. Any hp product which is under warranty will be fixed Free of Cost without any charges online remotely.
2018-9-27
Use props
alexveaux
New

Australia

Nice presented
2018-11-29
Use props
emilyjames
New

India

This is one of the best pages I've visited glad to be in your yard this amazing I find your site from google. Thanks for sharing, and I would be very happy and happy if you are also willing to visit our website and read them to share information and knowledge about domain $1
2018-12-12
Use props
KatiaGratz
lvl.1

Italy

The good thing about Friv games can also be that it speaks to all children over the age of 8 and to people and adolescents, regardless of gender. The friv games include great choices of friv action, games for girls, skill games that are free online games that are easy to play at Juegos Friv 2020 for free! Friv's activities do not require registration while different activities are carried out. Try for free!
2018-12-16
Use props
djiuser_2PcRCtHTLNsw
lvl.1

Pakistan

Student discount is a good initiative to promote tech products to help students in their studies and healthy activities,  will clear all your confusions in the academic field.
2019-2-3
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Friend, you do realize that the Mavic Air watch launched in 23 January 2018 right?
2019-2-4
Use props
Curtis438
New

United States

Pizza Restaurant Equipment Auctions

That is a good thing that you have done presenting your first video of Mavic air we can know to understand the usage of it.  We are providing the pizza restaurant equipment auctions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the USA you can find the best help with us in all the states of US we like to show you our current online auctions come to take a look.
2019-3-4
Use props
Curtis438
New

United States

Thanks for the help us.
2019-3-4
Use props
Curtis438
New

United States

Restaurant Auctions

See the https://www.auctionfactory.com/ pizza restaurant equipment auctions in Pittsburgh with us you can get the Equipment as you like to get for your business and this way you can grow your business fast.
2019-3-4
Use props
Tyler3514
New

Australia

99logo design
2019-4-9
Use props
Tyler3514
New

Australia

Get logo design service with online we can provide you with the best designing service in the US with us get in touch here 99logo design with us to get the best service with us you can see our online portal.
2019-4-9
Use props
Tyler3514
New

Australia

99logo design
https://99logodesign.org/
2019-4-9
Use props
Tyler3514
New

France

https://99logodesign.org/
2019-4-12
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1

India

It’s correct that rooting your mobile has come to be much less crucial nowadays compared to days of older however you may still find a lot of reasons to root your mobile. It includes functionality that Without rooted phones cannot have.

It’s essentially its own genre of programs. You knew that already, though. There are many specific apps for rooted phones. Here we will be listing out the best root apps 2018 for a rooted phone which every rooted user must have root apps, where some must have apps for rooted android
2019-5-31
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1

India

Check this https://www.alltechnerd.com/best-root-app/
2019-5-31
Use props
Leonard6857
New

Pakistan

thanks, dinobids.com
2019-8-23
Use props
Leonard6857
New

Pakistan

2019-8-23
Use props
Leonard6857
New

Pakistan

For the best help you can visit us we have the best online portal where you can get our help.
2019-8-23
Use props
Patricia9832
New

United Kingdom

You can get the best writing service in the UK with us we have the best experts to provide you best Book Report and Article writing service in the UK. You can ask us for write my assignment in the UK. We have the best experts to provide you with the best help for Editing and Formating the Assignments and Articles or thesis in the UK. https://www.assignmentcorp.co.uk/
2019-11-12
Use props
Bonty78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78684 ft
South Africa

#Quick Reply Here#Hi,  I need a favour....any one on this forum have done wind turbine inspections with the x5s camera? I just need some(in sequence) photos(data with metadata imbeded) of one turbine. Pretty please.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_KMSn0slMgFNO
New

India

goole       
        <a href="https://www.google.com/ ">google</a>       
        asus number       
https://www.google.com/
2021-8-1
Use props
djiuser_KMSn0slMgFNO
New

India

ss ton english willow bat
2021-8-1
Use props
12Next >