Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another Mavir Air unboxing video
1238 17 2-1 12:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lcw1982
Captain
Flight distance : 24543
United States

Got the DJI Arctic White Mavic Air (Fly More Combo) and decided to do an unboxing video! My first unboxing video (sorry i may have missed out some key features in my initial impressions):
If you like the videos in the channel, do support by subscribing!

2-1 12:05
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 238780
Netherlands

Nice unboxing!
2-2 04:38
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 810900
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely presented!
2-2 10:02
Use props
fans06948ddb
lvl.1
Indonesia

Wow, its so small !
2-2 13:40
Use props
lcw1982
Captain
United States

Yea when its folded its very portable to bring around during travels
2-2 16:26
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83890
Finland

Nice!
Can't wait to get my Mavic Air
2-4 08:12
Use props
DJISparkie
Second Officer
United States

Hope you get your hands on it soon!
2-4 11:09
Use props
techelpp
lvl.1
India

I watched the complete video, the video was very well presented and it was very good.

Kaspersky Customer Service
2-6 02:31
Use props
lcw1982
Captain
United States

techelpp Posted at 2018-2-6 02:31
I watched the complete video, the video was very well presented and it was very good.

Kaspersky Customer Service

Thanks for your kind comments. Would having explored the mavic air further I wish I included had shared more details of the RC and drone design features
2-6 06:29
Use props
sofiawatson
lvl.1
Pakistan

I want to get this Quickly. Can't wait to get my Mavis Air Because i am well qualified research based assignment writers uk so it is help full for me i really want to get this air Mavis this so beautiful and amazing too.
2-14 04:36
Use props
lcw1982
Captain
Singapore

sofiawatson Posted at 2018-2-14 04:36
I want to get this Quickly. Can't wait to get my Mavis Air Because i am well qualified research based assignment writers uk so it is help full for me i really want to get this air Mavis this so beautiful and amazing too.

Hope you'll get your hands on it soon. Have you placed an order on it?
2-14 08:08
Use props
KatiaGratz
lvl.1
Italy

Hello. There are many games on the Internet to play at no cost. It's not that difficult to find Friv games at no cost, you can discover the game of each ranking if you find a site for trusted PC games. The network uses many excellent centers and the online game for PC is one of those centers. There will be no problems or acquisition in the application. There are numerous reputable video games online that could provide considerable entertainment. So find your favorite Friv game on this website juegosfriv2019.org to spend your free time playing some of the latest games and even the popular games. Thank you!
3-8 09:22
Use props
jason738
lvl.1
United States

KatiaGratz Posted at 2018-3-8 09:22
Hello. There are many games on the Internet to play at no cost. It's not that difficult to find Friv games at no cost, you can discover the game of each ranking if you find a site for trusted PC games. The network uses many excellent centers and the online game for PC is one of those centers. There will be no problems or acquisition in the application. There are numerous reputable video games online that could provide considerable entertainment. So find your favorite Friv game on this website juegosfriv2019.org to spend your free time playing some of the latest games and even the popular games. Thank you!

Another Mavir Air unboxing video is so cool I like to take it Thanks for explaining well https://www.fullassignmenthelp.co.uk/buy-an-assignment-online/ is here to offer you the best work done and will give best Assignment service to you.
4-27 18:20
Use props
kenneth239
lvl.1
United States

Wao nice, another Mavir Air unboxing video I like it very much when I was in good mood and have some free time then I spend my time with viewing the Mavir air video I work on a reputed company bigowner.pk.
5-28 00:11
Use props
djiuser_D7DRaPttLPnJ
lvl.3
India

Wonderful to watch this video and this makes easy for the visitors o understood about it. Each and everything is well described in this video.I'm looking forward to this kind of articles and continue sharing more articles like this. Why Is My Printer Not Printing
6-6 04:14
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1
India

Its awesome, also check this hp printer offline windows 10
7-18 21:42
Use props
Miguel274
lvl.1
Pakistan

Take the best Academic writing service with the Expert Level Professionals and they are Professors in the famous universities you can get there help with us over here Done Assignment come to us do not waste your time anywhere else. 
8-8 01:59
Use props
mikemorales20
lvl.1
India

Its perfectly working man.
knottytales
8-16 01:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules