Sparky likes to drift
615 6 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

I’ve noticed that Sparky starts to curve towards the left when I’m going straight in sports mode after a few seconds of going straight. I saw this a few times so I decided to calibrate the IMU and compass. The calibration went well but Sparky still curves towards the left. It goes in a straight line for a few seconds and then slowly deviates to the left. Anyone experience this or know what’s going on?
2018-2-1
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Last post I read with this problem, corrected it with controller calibration.
2018-2-1
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Oh. I’ll try that and see if it’s any help. Thanks!
2018-2-1
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

rc stick calibration corrected my angular momentum issue.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SpeedyBirdy Posted at 2018-2-1 16:02
Oh. I’ll try that and see if it’s any help. Thanks!

Sir, did you solve that problem? If not, please try to calibrate the compass and then turn off the drone. You can turn on the spark in your hand. Afer self-checking, please put in on the ground for about 10 seconds, then taking off the drone. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-2-1
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
United States

Hey Elektra. I calibrated the RC but the weather here is very cold (23 degrees F) and it’s going to be like this all of next week so it will be a while till I am able to go flying again. I will give an update on the situation after I’m able to test it which will probably take a week or two depending on the temperatures.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SpeedyBirdy Posted at 2018-2-2 01:09
Hey Elektra. I calibrated the RC but the weather here is very cold (23 degrees F) and it’s going to be like this all of next week so it will be a while till I am able to go flying again. I will give an update on the situation after I’m able to test it which will probably take a week or two depending on the temperatures.

Thanks for your passion and I would recommend you click the reply when you get anything new in the process.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules