Is mavic air 360 pano mode availaible on Inspire 2?
730 4 2018-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Touchthesky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67500 ft
Australia

Had a play with the mavic air and gotta say it’s pretty good. Will probably grab one before my next trip.

Wondering if a similar internal stitch mode is available on the inspire 2 with either the x4s or x5s?

Or do I need to stick to currently available 3rd party apps?
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your attention. If we have this plan, we will inform users and update in the release note.
2018-2-2
Use props
daev1966
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-2 20:27
Thanks for your attention. If we have this plan, we will inform users and update in the release note.

I like this feature on the Mavic Air. I found you can do it inside easily too. I publish the files in Google Street View App and they immediately get lots of views. I would like to try this with my I2 / X5S.
2018-2-12
Use props
Touchthesky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67500 ft
Australia

daev1966 Posted at 2018-2-12 18:10
I like this feature on the Mavic Air. I found you can do it inside easily too. I publish the files in Google Street View App and they immediately get lots of views. I would like to try this with my I2 / X5S.

Apparently the Phantom 4 will get this feature in the next firmware update... given the X4S isn't that dissimilar to the camera on the P4... surely it's coming along...
2018-2-12
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Touchthesky Posted at 2018-2-12 18:53
Apparently the Phantom 4 will get this feature in the next firmware update... given the X4S isn't that dissimilar to the camera on the P4... surely it's coming along...

What is so similar about Zenmuse X class camera and Phantom/Mavic camera, other than that both devices have ability to shoot pictures of comparable quality and resolution? Well executed Pano Mode feature for X series cameras must take several additional factors into consideration, like gimbal yawing and various lenses used to shoot panorama sequence. Apparently not easy task to acomplish, although possible...
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules