How to change account e-mail and username?
6235 3 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cruising.com.br
lvl.2
Brazil

Dear friends,

I'd like to change my account's e-mail and username (to set both as the same I use for my account in aviation authorities website). How could I change it?

Best regards,
Daniel
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Daniel, we don't support switching the email both on activation or forum login. If you need to change the email, you can register the new account, log out and sign in the new account. User's name can be changed on the Personal Homepage on the upper right avatar. Thanks.
2018-2-2
Use props
fans0cdb7b7f
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 05:02
Daniel, we don't support switching the email both on activation or forum login. If you need to change the email, you can register the new account, log out and sign in the new account. User's name can be changed on the Personal Homepage on the upper right avatar. Thanks.

I have no such option. If I click on the avatar I am thrown to a page that shows my avatar (none/grey) and my weird name djiuser_QrQyxxxxxxxxxxxx But neither has clickabillity to edit
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans0cdb7b7f Posted at 1-23 18:35
I have no such option. If I click on the avatar I am thrown to a page that shows my avatar (none/grey) and my weird name djiuser_QrQyxxxxxxxxxxxx But neither has clickabillity to edit

Please have a try in the PC.
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules