Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mobile with the red light and does not synchronize the Bluetooth
901 6 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p7wP9lxCYg6S
lvl.1
Brazil

Olá, tenho o Dji Osmo Mobile, o mesmo tem problemas para sincronizar com o bluetooth, segui algumas dicas do fórum, mas só recebi luz vermelha do poder, tentei atualizar o firmware e estou dando erro com marca de 77% como se desconectado o usb de cabo, as vezes liga as obras, mas com luz vermelha direta, mas com cerca de 5 minutos de uso, ela pára. Qual é a solução, o que eu poderia fazer para corrigir isso?
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please keep pressing the Trigger Button and then press Shutter button three times and then let us know the color of the indicator? Thank you.
2018-2-3
Use props
djiuser_p7wP9lxCYg6S
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 00:55
Could you please keep pressing the Trigger Button and then press Shutter button three times and then let us know the color of the indicator? Thank you.

I did the process, but still with the constant red power light, there were no results. I tried the firmwere update and it reaches 77% for, the program indicates that the USB cable was disconnected. Would you have any other solution?
2018-2-3
Use props
Kosmo Lang
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-3 00:55

I have the same problem.  I did what your procedure and now it flashes between green and red, and still won't connect.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_p7wP9lxCYg6S Posted at 2018-2-3 06:28
I did the process, but still with the constant red power light, there were no results. I tried the firmwere update and it reaches 77% for, the program indicates that the USB cable was disconnected. Would you have any other solution?

Did you update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2?
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kosmo Lang Posted at 2018-2-4 17:17
I have the same problem.  I did what your procedure and now it flashes between green and red, and still won't connect.

Did you update the firmware successfully? How did you update? Please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab, then wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab to have a try.
2018-2-5
Use props
djiuser_p7wP9lxCYg6S
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 02:03
Did you update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2?

Yes, I tried the firmware via DJI Assistant 2, and the DJI GO app does not indicate an upgrade.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules