Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Remote Controle Firmware Update Failure
3932 12 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gophrette Power
New

Canada

Hi there,
So, you can imagine i try a lot and in many ways to find a solution but... Here i am.
The upgrade of my Mavic Air Remote Control via my the iPhone APP DJI GO 4 and via my laptop with the last version of DJI Assistant 2 (1.2.2) do not work.
Via the iPhone APP the RC start beeping at 77% of the installation and via the DJI Assistant 2 start beeping at 66%... And in both cases, just freeze.
I tried a lot... And a lot... And a lot.

Anybody there have a word about that ?
2018-2-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I can only report that DJI Assistant did not recognise my RC but via WiFi the firmware update for the RC went very smooth (Android here).
2018-2-2
Use props
MisterRob0to
lvl.1

United States

OMG that sounds exactly like my experience.  It is so annoying and frustrating as a first time DJI owner.  I opted for DJI because of their reputation and faultiness was the least of my worries.  Boy was I in for a surprise.  Please someone help!
2018-2-2
Use props
MisterRob0to
lvl.1

United States

MisterRob0to Posted at 2018-2-2 17:41
OMG that sounds exactly like my experience.  It is so annoying and frustrating as a first time DJI owner.  I opted for DJI because of their reputation and faultiness was the least of my worries.  Boy was I in for a surprise.  Please someone help!

Factory reset won't even work
2018-2-2
Use props
TonyJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17100 ft
United States

After having my MVA firmware update  hang at 99% (using dji go, not assistant). running the battery down to zero on the drone, having  several weird probblem with the dji go app, ended up shutting everything down, changing to fully charged batteries, re-charging the controller, deleting and reinstalling the dji go app on my ipad-everything went swimmingly. Did not try to reset to factory defaults—just pretended an hour and a half of time had not happened—and started over. It updated, the controller updated, and Bob’s my Aunt—it worked.  And i proceeded to take off in my living room and crashed into the bookshelves.  But it is a tough little done, and is none the worse for wear.
2018-2-2
Use props
Gophrette Power
New

Canada

...Same for me.
2018-2-2
Use props
Gophrette Power
New

Canada

TonyJ Posted at 2018-2-2 18:05
After having my MVA firmware update  hang at 99% (using dji go, not assistant). running the battery down to zero on the drone, having  several weird probblem with the dji go app, ended up shutting everything down, changing to fully charged batteries, re-charging the controller, deleting and reinstalling the dji go app on my ipad-everything went swimmingly. Did not try to reset to factory defaults—just pretended an hour and a half of time had not happened—and started over. It updated, the controller updated, and Bob’s my Aunt—it worked.  And i proceeded to take off in my living room and crashed into the bookshelves.  But it is a tough little done, and is none the worse for wear.

Thanks TonyJ,
I gonna try that soon as possible... Without shred my bookshelves ;-P
2018-2-2
Use props
MisterRob0to
lvl.1

United States

TonyJ Posted at 2018-2-2 18:05
After having my MVA firmware update  hang at 99% (using dji go, not assistant). running the battery down to zero on the drone, having  several weird probblem with the dji go app, ended up shutting everything down, changing to fully charged batteries, re-charging the controller, deleting and reinstalling the dji go app on my ipad-everything went swimmingly. Did not try to reset to factory defaults—just pretended an hour and a half of time had not happened—and started over. It updated, the controller updated, and Bob’s my Aunt—it worked.  And i proceeded to take off in my living room and crashed into the bookshelves.  But it is a tough little done, and is none the worse for wear.

I did exactly as you said and it still got hung up at 76% and the beeping started again.  I'm at my wits end with this
2018-2-2
Use props
TonyJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17100 ft
United States

MisterRob0to Posted at 2018-2-2 19:25
I did exactly as you said and it still got hung up at 76% and the beeping started again.  I'm at my wits end with this

Don't give up--there is cheese at the end of that maze--you just have to keep banging your head on the wall.  Scotch helps.
2018-2-2
Use props
John Michael Galvez Sagrado
lvl.1

Philippines

Mine cannot recognizr remote after 99% failed rc FW update how to fix
2019-8-16
Use props
JoeDrDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196611 ft

Somebody have the solution for this.... DJI??? Thanks for any help.
2019-10-14
Use props
JoeDrDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196611 ft

John Michael Galvez Sagrado Posted at 8-16 21:56
Mine cannot recognizr remote after 99% failed rc FW update how to fix

This exact same thing happens to me....
2019-10-14
Use props
Drone*Mike
lvl.4

Hi all, I'm extremely annoyed at all this because I see again NO RESPONSE to your post by DJI
I too had  the same problem months ago and the same thing happened - NO RESPONSE FROM DJI FROM MY POST. Worse was to come since not getting any DJI response to my post forced me into the hands of a UK online repair facility called "TFIX" which turned out to be a Scam Outfit! They emailed me a bill for £249.98 for a "possible repair" after sending the controller to them to assess. I sent two emails saying it was too expensive for me but they ignored the emails and have kept sending me the same quote about 100 times since with similar text messages on my phone. I've had to delete my email address and change my phone number to get rid of them!!!! AND THIS IS ALL THE FAULT OF DJI IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR NOT RESPONDING!!!!!!!!!
I'm very annoyed DJI - Thanks a bunch!
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules