Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air led color
4568 2 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd29b0cb
Flight distance : 165397 ft
Cyprus

Hi guys

Took my mavic for the second flight during nighttime.

I disabled the options to turn off the leds from the camera menu. During the first battery i went through the front leds were solid green. Landed and changed the battery and the leds were solid red.

I went through the manual and couldnt find anything. Both flights were with GPS and did not take any photos or videos nor did i face any problems.

Thank you
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, in normal mode, the front LEDs will be solid red to indicate the head of the drone. It might be in the intelligent flight mode if it turns to be solid green. For example, Follow in Smartcapture. You can read the manual for more info. fled.png front.png
2018-2-3
Use props
djiuser_QPNYJWRGgFNs
New
Flight distance : 96188 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-3 01:26
Hi, in normal mode, the front LEDs will be solid red to indicate the head of the drone. It might be in the intelligent flight mode if it turns to be solid green. For example, Follow in Smartcapture. You can read the manual for more info.[view_image][view_image]

I encountered the same situation a few times as fanscd29b0cb described.   The leds were in green and turned to red after battery changed.

I am sure I didn't put the air in any intelligent mode.   Anyway, it flied normally.
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules