Bad bad service
705 12 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

Since the 16 of december 2017 till now I am writing with Dji support, because my drone had a gimbal problem.

It is a really long story,  I bought my drone in Australia over the Dji side with a care refresh. I am at the moment in new Zealand when the gimbal problem happened.
The woman from the support wrote back that I have to send it to HONG kong so I did. After a week or so I got a repair bill???
I wrote back why do I receive a bill if I have a care refresh? Then she sad well you should send it to Australia, she's sorry because of the misunderstanding it is her fault, because she has not told me. I didn't know that I have to send it back to Australia.
So they want to send it back to me and I have to send it to Australia, so that means I lost money when I sent it to HONG kong and I will lose more money when I send it to Australia and the most important point, I lose a lot of time.
I don't wanna pay for someone's mistake. And I don't understand why they can't send it to Australia straight away or just send me a new one and I will be happy.

I am really disappointed with that service and really angry. I never will buy again a drone from Dji
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Onkelz2000silvio, We're very sorry for that inconvenience, and for the unpleasant experience. Please provide the following information; Name: Phone: Email: Ticket number: or you can send me Pm for those information. We will forward it to respective department, and get this issue resolve as soon as possible. We are willing to help. Thank you.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for the mishap you've been experiencing. I acquired your info via the email and had forwarded your case to the designated team to follow up. We will do our best to help. Sorry for your case again.
2018-2-2
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-2 16:29
Hi Onkelz2000silvio, We're very sorry for that inconvenience, and for the unpleasant experience. Please provide the following information; Name: Phone: Email: Ticket number: or you can send me Pm for those information. We will forward it to respective department, and get this issue resolve as soon as possible. We are willing to help. Thank you.

Hey thanks for helping me

My name is Silvio Schatz
Phone number: +64275768478
Email: onkelz2000silvio@gmail.com
Ticket: CAS-1313927-V3Q9J0 I am not sure if that is the number you need
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Onkelz2000silvio Posted at 2018-2-2 21:22
Hey thanks for helping me

My name is Silvio Schatz

Your case has been forwarded to the designated team, please kindly wait patiently. Thank you very much.
2018-2-3
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

A update to my problem.

It is now the 21 of February and I am still waiting for my drone.

After a lot of writing with the support they offert a 10 % off, lol.
I wasn't happy with that so I got 50 % off.
I paid on the 13 of February my bill, and now I get the second email that I have still to pay my bill. Are you kidding?
I am getting now a bit angry, I wish I never bought that drone.
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Onkelz2000silvio Posted at 2018-2-20 17:39
A update to my problem.

It is now the 21 of February and I am still waiting for my drone.

We will look into your case and check the status again. Please wait patiently and the situation will be update in this thread. Thanks for your patience.
2018-2-20
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

What for a email?
2018-2-20
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

I have not received a email to confirm something.
Do you need a screenshot o believe me that I have paid?
2018-2-20
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

Is somebody answer me?
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response due to the holiday. I've checked with the designated team and do not find the payment according to the transaction code. Could you post a screenshot for double check? Thanks so much!
2018-2-21
Use props
Onkelz2000silvio
lvl.1
New Zealand

There you go
Screenshot_2018-02-22-21-16-49-52.png
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Really sorry for the inconvenience, it has been escalated and the repair team is now working on your case. Hope all things will be addressed and you will receive the drone back soon.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules