Firmware v1.3.20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metcat
New
Australia

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there still had the firmware v1.3.20 that they could give to me.

I never updated my remote controller and it became incompatible with the aircraft once the aircraft was updated to firmware v1.11.20. DJI have told me that I need to update to v1.3.20 before I can update any further (cant jump straight from v1.1 to v1.11) however they dont seem to be able to provide me with it! I was told it might not even exist anymore...

Thanks in advance.

Chris
2018-2-2
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

everything exists on the internet.. did you google?
2018-2-2
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

try this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukourk ... 01.03.0020.bin?dl=0
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Chris, it is a P3P, right? If yes, here is the download link of v1.3.20: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8iao2 ... 01.03.0020.zip?dl=0
I'll attach the tutorial video for your reference.
2018-2-2
Use props
metcat
New
Australia

Thanks alot guys, appreciate it
2018-2-2
Use props
Hedroneism
lvl.1

Spain

Hello! I have the same problem. Once I updated the P3P firmware 1.11.20, I cannot link the remote with the Phantom 3P. I try to update with the firmware 1.3.20 and the AC does nothing. I have the latest firmware on the remote (1.9.3)
2020-11-21
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

After cleaning up our storage, I finally managed to pull my P3A out. What are the latest AC & RC firmware versions? Will the DJI Go app recognize and download the latest?  
2021-1-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Never mind, checked the P3A downloads and no changes and my P3A + controller are on the latest FW.  Not sure if the mobile app will recognize if there older versions and prompt the user to update.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads

Anyone know if is there a desktop DJI Assistant app that supports the P3A? One of them shows P4 but nothing about the P3 series.
2021-1-2
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

RobZilla Posted at 1-2 09:17
After cleaning up our storage, I finally managed to pull my P3A out. What are the latest AC & RC firmware versions? Will the DJI Go app recognize and download the latest?

DO NOT DO ANY FIRMWARE CHANGES
until you have charged the batteries and made sure they are still goo, checked that everything works. If it does, go back to my first comment!
If out works. don't mess with the firmware. There are more comments on the drone forums about people having mucked up their setup by doing updates!!!Why do you need an "assistant" App? Never heard of them????
2021-1-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

cheddar-man Posted at 1-2 12:26
DO NOT DO ANY FIRMWARE CHANGES
until you have charged the batteries and made sure they are still goo, checked that everything works. If it does, go back to my first comment!
If out works. don't mess with the firmware. There are more comments on the drone forums about people having mucked up their setup by doing updates!!!Why do you need an "assistant" App? Never heard of them????

As I just replied after doing a quick hover and overall  system check, all is good. Also verified what DJI had online in terms of firmware versions, yes there were no updates.

In terms of the DJI Assistant, if you have the latest aircraft like the Mavic Air 2, there is a desktop app that can update the firmware rather than using the mobile app. The Mavic Air 2 was a holiday present to myself after having the P3A for so long and wanted/needed a newer drone.  No need to read your earlier comment as I've already done my own version check and flight test. Thanks and good day!
2021-1-2
Use props
Beeman1979
New
Flight distance : 961325 ft
Canada

I am having issues trying to update my P3P, remote and batteries from 1.2.6 to 1.3.2.

I downloaded the .bin for 1.3.2, which took a bit to find as DJI no longer has it on their site.  When I copy the .bin to my card (which only has the .bin for 1.3.2 on it) and insert it into my gimbal nothing happens.  The light on the gimbal flashes red when the card is not in, but when insert the card the light just goes out.  I also tried putting the card via usb adaptor into the remote to update it, same issue.  Even when I put the .bin on a normal usb and put it into the remote nothing happens.

I am running 1.2.6 on the P3P, the remote and the batteries.  The only reason I am trying update is I was going to send the drone up to get some photos and the DJI GO app will not show the image from the camera when the remote/drone/app are connected.  The app tells me that the drone, batteries, remote and camera all need to be updated.  And as I am running 1.2.6 I have to update to 1.3.2 before I can do anything further.

I am wondering if the issue is the name of the .bin file itself.  When I download it is labeled as follows:

VO1.03.0020_P3x_dji_system.bin

I notice that all the other .bin firmware files do not have a similar naming.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules