Forum Division Attn DJI
1384 21 2018-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Could we please remove the Air and other lesser quads from the Mavic forum???  I spend most of my time trying to work through the Air postings to find Mavic posts.  PLEASE!  THIS IS GETTING VERY OLD!
2018-2-2
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

The spark has its own forum FYI.

There have been lots of complaints about this lately. I'm sure DJI is aware of the problem,
2018-2-2
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lesser Quads. That is of course debatable
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Gary, thanks for your attention. This has been forwarded to the designated team for further review.
2018-2-3
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Thanks, Susan, glad to see that someone finally listened to us MP/MPP pilots.
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

"Lesser Quads"? You might have missed a few details...
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

As someone with plenty of experience, I believe you have a lot to offer MavAir pilots who I’m sure will be grateful for all your help.
We see similar over on phantom forum where that forum shares its platform with 10 different aircraft, great knowledge and experience are shared in a friendly manner.
I would say that in order to share forum with MavAir and Mavic Pro 11(if we see it soon) it will be important to have some more structure to the to the outlay of the forum, ie different sections for MavAir, hardware, software. And hopefully share general discussion, videos/photos.
We are groups of drone flyers, hobbyists, enthusiasts & professionals, many with great experience flying many with great experience in photography many with great experience in technology etc etc, I believe we can all group together to make this forum a much stronger place to come and help and learn from everyone who participates.

“A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.”
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-3 02:35
"Lesser Quads"? You might have missed a few details...

No, he didn't.

Why are you such a fan boy? Are you getting free stuff from DJI?

Edit: Never mind. Went through some of your posts, and yes, you are recieving free stuff from DJI. That explains a lot.
2018-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-3 00:59
Hey Gary, thanks for your attention. This has been forwarded to the designated team for further review.

It would (maybe) help if you could 'uncheck' categories. So if you are not interested in the Air, you just uncheck that one.
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-3 05:35
As someone with plenty of experience, I believe you have a lot to offer MavAir pilots who I’m sure will be grateful for all your help.
We see similar over on phantom forum where that forum shares its platform with 10 different aircraft, great knowledge and experience are shared in a friendly manner.
I would say that in order to share forum with MavAir and Mavic Pro 11(if we see it soon) it will be important to have some more structure to the to the outlay of the forum, ie different sections for MavAir, hardware, software. And hopefully share general discussion, videos/photos.

Very wise words, thank you!
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-3 06:56
No, he didn't.

Why are you such a fan boy? Are you getting free stuff from DJI?

Oh I see it’s the usual call someone a fanboy, how original .

“If you are rude, cynical, habitually-sarcastic or pessimistic, your life options are going to be very limited.”
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Not just a fan boy, a paid fan boy.
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-3 15:05
Not just a fan boy, a paid fan boy.

I have tried to resist to your more than dumb comments, but at least I would like to know from what you conclude that I am paid for anything here? I can assure you that I am not paid anything at all for trying to help other users and for simply expressing my personal views and experiences. Luckily there is a great freedom of speech in this forum. And take it for granted that this was my first and last response to you as I can well see what debating at your poor level would lead to.
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Paid, receive free stuff. Same thing.
2018-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-3 15:34
I have tried to resist to your more than dumb comments, but at least I would like to know from what you conclude that I am paid for anything here? I can assure you that I am not paid anything at all for trying to help other users and for simply expressing my personal views and experiences. Luckily there is a great freedom of speech in this forum. And take it for granted that this was my first and last response to you as I can well see what debating at your poor level would lead to.

I think that was meant for hallmark, not you. I also have a feeling he's somehow affiliated with DJI but unlike other user, I do reserve the right I might be wrong.
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-2-3 15:43
I think that was meant for hallmark, not you. I also have a feeling he's somehow affiliated with DJI but unlike other user, I do reserve the right I might be wrong.

It is not the case for either of us and we are neither paid nor do we recieve anything for free. As simple as that! And I have certainly written sufficiently unpleasant posts for DJI as well if anyone wants to take the time reading them. They are easily accessible through my profile.
2018-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-3 15:51
It is not the case for either of us and we are neither paid nor recieve anything for free. As simple as that! And I have certainly written sufficiently unpleasant posts for DJI as well if anyone wants to take the time reading them. They are easily accessible through my profile.

Yep, I can definitely confirm there was criticism from you when criticism was due.
You are just a good deal more tolerant than the average population here (including myself ).
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-2-3 15:53
Yep, I can definitely confirm there was criticism from you when criticism was due.
You are just a good deal more tolerant than the average population here (including myself ).

Thank you! I really love this forum for learning from more experienced pilots than I am, and whenever I can give back a bit from what I have learned to others, I am happy to do it. And if there is something I do not like, I speak out as well ;-)
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-2-3 15:43

Well your feeling is wrong , and if you read post 8 , you will see it was not aimed at me. It was a ridiculous statement made by someone who has only one message around here, it seems if your not knocking dji that the easy way to hit back at those trying to help is to do what your now trying to do , spread the word that somehow I’m affiliated to dji, not true but continue with the innuendo I’m well use to it.
2018-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-3 16:06
Well your feeling is wrong , and if you read post 8 , you will see it was not aimed at me. It was a ridiculous statement made by someone who has only one message around here, it seems if your not knocking dji that the easy way to hit back at those trying to help is to do what your now trying to do , spread the word that somehow I’m affiliated to dji, not true but continue with the innuendo I’m well use to it.

There is a fine line between knocking and being critical... Objectivity? Now, that might be the topic for discussion. And yes, I can accept the fact you are not affiliated with DJI and that my feeling was wrong. So, we good now?
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-2-3 16:12
There is a fine line between knocking and being critical... Objectivity? Now, that might be the topic for discussion. And yes, I can accept the fact you are not affiliated with DJI and that my feeling was wrong.  So, we good now?

I can be critical when I need to, if someone wants to say something about me I would appreciate if they addressed it to me. But yes we’re good.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2018-2-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-2-3 15:27
Completely agree.  How many posts have we had on this now?

Maybe the Mavic Pro poop smells like roses.
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules