Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Educational Discount
1330 3 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg Glasson
First Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

Even though the Educational Discount application process would not let me change the region from US (I am a teacher in Australia), I was able to alert online sales, who then referred me to Education support team, who then updated their database, sent me an email, I completed the process and voila, I now have 10% education discount voucher!
Thank-you DJI... I will wait until Mavic Air is not a "new product" after all the flaws and problems have been ironed out and will purchase in April!
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Greg, glad that the thing is resolved. Just a warm prompt, we don't know when the education discount will be available for Mavic Air, and you might need to pay attention to the period of the validity of the voucher. Thank you.
2018-2-3
Use props
Greg Glasson
First Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-3 03:17
Greg, glad that the thing is resolved. Just a warm prompt, we don't know when the education discount will be available for Mavic Air, and you might need to pay attention to the period of the validity of the voucher. Thank you.

Thanks for that advice Thor, I have 6 months to use the discount, if Mavic Air is still regarded as "new" buy then I will use it to buy some accessories or maybe a Tello....
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Greg Glasson Posted at 2018-2-3 04:26
Thanks for that advice Thor, I have 6 months to use the discount, if Mavic Air is still regarded as "new" buy then I will use it to buy some accessories or maybe a Tello....

Thanks for your patience and support to DJI product, hope it will be available within 6 months. Have a nice day.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules