Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC status error
825 4 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DVZ
lvl.1
Latvia

I got this ESC status. I was flying that morning and all was good. All worked well. But then, after charging my battery, I tried to fly, but it showed this error. Restarted many times, nothing. Then with DJI assistant 2 tried to update firmware, but it does not find any firmware. Does not allow to restore factory settings also. After many times reconnecting, one time it did find software update and it is latest. I reupdated software and hoped it will work, but then the same thing happened. Now I cant find software again in DJI assistant 2. On DJI GO 4 it shows that it is latest software.
Also I cannot send error to you via DJI Assistant 2, because it does not accept Latvian phone number... In fact, it does not accept any number.
2018-02-03 14.16.33.jpg
2018-02-03 14.16.53.jpg
2018-02-03 14.17.07.jpg
2018-2-3
Use props
DVZ
lvl.1
Latvia

P.s. My login is davids.levalds@gmail.com
2018-2-3
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

you might want to send it in for repair
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DVZ, may I know which version is your DJI Assistant 2? Please make sure it is the latest version V1.2.0 and see if you can load the firmware. Then refresh the firmware and restart the drone for a couple of times.
If it doesn't help, you might need to send the drone in for repair. Please contact our support to start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-4
Use props
DVZ
lvl.1
Latvia

Thank you. I sent it to repairs through local dealer, as I still have warranty.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules