Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wrong email Drone registration
6142 9 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emile DP
New

Belgium

Frist of all, i’m so sorry. I know the app told me to check twice but i overlooked it..

So now there is a wrong e-mail linked to my new DJI Mavic Air, how do I change/fix this?

Desperate right now..
2018-2-3
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

You can't, sign out of the App and then create a new DJI account with the correct email address. Your flight records under your old address are stuck with that. Once you login to the App with your new address all subsequent flights will go to that new address. The hard bit is finding out where to log out!

From the main page, select 'Me' from bottom right, then click the gear wheel top right of the next page, then sign out.

Your activated drone doesn't care about your DJI account it just sends telemetry back to the phone/tablet and the app sends it to whoever is logged into that device.
2018-2-3
Use props
Emile DP
New

Belgium

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-2-3 18:13
You can't, sign out of the App and then create a new DJI account with the correct email address. Your flight records under your old address are stuck with that. Once you login to the App with your new address all subsequent flights will go to that new address. The hard bit is finding out where to log out!

From the main page, select 'Me' from bottom right, then click the gear wheel top right of the next page, then sign out.

I made an new account under the wrong e-mail,

my main email is emile.depraetere, but i did an typo error which is now emile.depraetete.

So i made a new account under emile.depraetete..
2018-2-3
Use props
the7orro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3658 ft
Austria

i have a similar situation on the dji webside where i register first and also bought the air this account dont work on my app - the app always forwards me to creat a new account
i dont have the air yet just wantedt to set everything up in advance so i cant tell you what will hapen when i setup the air
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Emile, I am sorry to tell that the registration email might not be able to change. If you had entered the wrong address, you can log in the correct address and fly with the correct email. Thank you for understanding.  
2018-2-4
Use props
Maviactor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 929075 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-4 20:32
Emile, I am sorry to tell that the registration email might not be able to change. If you had entered the wrong address, you can log in the correct address and fly with the correct email. Thank you for understanding.

What about for the purposes of purchasing care refresh
2018-4-17
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

I had the same issue, except I did it on purpose.  I registered my Phantom under one of my email addresses, then quite awhile later bought my Mavic Pro.  I figured I needed to register that with a different email and , being a webmaster, I have several and used one of my others.  By the time I figured out that I'd screwed up, I had enough points under my Phantom that I didn't want to start over again.  So all my points and flights are showing under my Phantom ID.  I cannot even show the Mavic icon under my name.  Sigh . . .
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Maviactor Posted at 2018-4-17 14:09
What about for the purposes of purchasing care refresh

Hi there, no worries, the registering email has nothing to do with purchasing the DJI Care Refresh. As long as your drone has not purchased the Care Refresh before and the status qualifies for purchasing it, you should be able to place the order.
2018-4-18
Use props
ZyanSmith007
New

India

Hi, If you are having problems with your email authentication you can ask for help @ DJI Support Team.
2019-4-10
Use props
Aumlbneumlr Oumlrtiumlz
New

United States

Before i bought my dji drone my friend logged into his account to use his drone because he had lost his phone the day before, long story short i purshased my drone like 2 or 3 weeks later and downloaded the app again and did not realized it was still logged in into his account, i setted up my new drone  and began test flights before i realized it  was not my account. Does this mean my drone its been registered in his name and account?
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules