Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Controller Data Error in DJI Go4/Inspire2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gp2
New
Flight distance : 42779 ft
United States

Team, searched site and found many things on this, but not exactly what I am experiencing. I just purchased I2, got it setup, firmware updated to current, all green lights, no errors....No Gimble/Camera Added, works fine. When I add X4S on to I2, still all green....except when I try to fly, the motors spin up for about 10-15 seconds, then the I2 engines just shut off and this error appears. (Main Controller Data Error/IMU error.) repeatedly... So, I calibrate successfully. try again, the same. Then I notice that the unit does see my SD card installed(With X4S Gimbal/camera added). It will let me reformat. In DJI Go4, I go to settings(top rt corner), (Equipment(Main controller settings) scroll down to advanced settings, sensors....Looking at the IMU Accelerometer ACCO, I start engines.....When it errors out, I notice that ACCO errors...any thoughts?
- W/X4S attached All looks good until I turn engines on to fly...after 10-15 seconds...Main Controller Data Error and No SD card can be found.

Your generous thoughts?

2018-2-3
Use props
RobAlbania
Second Officer
Albania

I'm no expert and of course one option is to return it to DJI.  But I did have one circumstance when the firmware for the camera / gimbal had not upgraded correctly and I got the same error as you.  So if it was my I2, I would first of all reset everything to factory defaults and then perform the latest firmware updates again, making sure the gimbal and camera were attached when I did the updates.  Then I would calibrate everything including the IMU, compass, gimbal etc.  Only if the fault recurs would I return to DJI.

Another possibility could be a faulty or slow SD card.  They are cheap, try a new one, highest speed rating you can get.  AT least V30 is needed for 4K UHD video, preferably V60.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules