Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost wifi connection
692 8 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fransua
lvl.1

France

Hello

I have recently bought an osmo+. Tutorial went fine, but when I tired to record my first shot, it turns out to be a nightmare, as the wifi was constantly loosing the connection, and I have to manually re-connect allmost every minute.

My phone is a Sony Xperia (android version 6.0).

Any help ?

Fransua
2018-2-3
Use props
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I got the Osmo+ Yesterday. I am also facing the same issue, the wifi is getting lost constantly and the Trigger is also not responding. I am using One Plus 3 with the latest version.

Sree
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fransua, sorry to read on your post, firstly, please try to reset Osmo+ wifi: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again.
If the issue persists, please try to select WIFI channel to 5.8G in Settings--WIFI Settings just in case the wifi is disturbed.
Please let me know if it works, thank you.

2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SreejithKumar Posted at 2018-2-3 19:28
Hi,

I got the Osmo+ Yesterday. I am also facing the same issue, the wifi is getting lost constantly and the Trigger is also not responding. I am using One Plus 3 with the latest version.

Sree, I have replied your own thread, please keep me updated there, I will keep following up, thank you.
2018-2-6
Use props
André Larivière
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 01:04
Hi Fransua, sorry to read on your post, firstly, please try to reset Osmo+ wifi: before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again.
If the issue persists, please try to select WIFI channel to 5.8G in Settings--WIFI Settings just in case the wifi is disturbed.
Please let me know if it works, thank you.

Hi Mindy,
Tnx for the video et explanation...  My firmware is no 1.6.1.0 and I download from DJI Web site, the version 1.11.02.70, put the .bin on my SD card... and my camera dont see the new update... and nothing happen.

How can-I make the update ?

Tnx,

Andre
2018-3-27
Use props
Nordroden
lvl.1
Russia

Hi, Fransua!

I have exactly the same problem with Osmo +.
Most recently, I wrote about this malfunction post in this forum.
I tried to use six different models of smartphones, the result is the same. Just like you, the Wi-fi signal is lost.

All the ways to eliminate this trouble recommended in the manual were unsuccessful.
I have been in correspondence for a week with technical support from DJI.
I will send Osmo in warranty repair.
Andrey
2018-3-27
Use props
André Larivière
New

Canada

Nordroden Posted at 2018-3-27 12:40
Hi, Fransua!

Well, I do not have no more warranty..  I get my Osmo Plus 2017-01-12, so...........
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

André Larivière Posted at 2018-3-27 11:37
Hi Mindy,
Tnx for the video et explanation...  My firmware is no 1.6.1.0 and I download from DJI Web site, the version 1.11.02.70, put the .bin on my SD card... and my camera dont see the new update... and nothing happen.

The V1.6.1.00 is already the latest version for Osmo+, may I know what problem you are having with Osmo+?
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nordroden Posted at 2018-3-27 12:40
Hi, Fransua!

Hi Andrey, if the issue happens to so many mobile devices and it persists after resetting and flashing the firmware, the device will need to be sent to repair center for diagnosis.
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules