1470 8 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trying to learn. Thanks go out to Becki Warner for pointing out how to shoot Pano in this thread.

2018-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is a great way to view the world.
Although a bit over exposed
2018-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

That's quite an interesting view, but it's a little washed out. Perhaps an ND filter or a polariser might have helped?  Thanks for the share.
2018-2-4
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you. I'll make sure to add the ND filters to my next DJI order. To be honest, I wasn't concerned how this one  turned out. I was only trying to get one done before allowing my iPhone to take the 11.2.5 update, as I knew I wouldn't be flying with the non-plus controller for a while. But I can see there's a need of the filters. Also, a friend pointed out I should be a bit lower in altitude. As the firmware issues are settled, and when the Pro + controller can shoot Pano I'll get some better shots with better scenery too. I can't wait until the cold lets up and we get some colorful foliage around here.

Jeff
2018-2-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool sphere
2018-2-4
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you. I'm wondering if using a filter as suggested here, will limit the ghosting I see above the horizon line. I'll watch that more closely later when I actually make some of these of better subject matter.

Jeff
2018-2-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BigBlueTsunami Posted at 2018-2-4 13:10
Thank you. I'm wondering if using a filter as suggested here, will limit the ghosting I see above the horizon line. I'll watch that more closely later when I actually make some of these of better subject matter.

Jeff

I think that may be down to the software used to stitch the pano too
2018-2-4
Use props
Sunny D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70883 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why are 80% of the people in the culdesac illegally parked?
2018-2-4
Use props
BigBlueTsunami
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sunny D Posted at 2018-2-4 13:23
Why are 80% of the people in the culdesac illegally parked?

It's not illegal to park that way in our township. That makes me insane. I'm glad I don't live on one. When we moved here there were about half as many cars. Now everyone has kids so the number doubled. I don't have kids and we have 3 so I'm not helping the problem.

Jeff
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules