Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't take pano images with Mavic Air
1362 4 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pashas_dad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

Using my Mavic Air and trying to take a pano, keep getting message saying:  "Warning:Shooting is currently not permitted." Anybody understand what could be causing this? Can only do single shot photos not any panos.

2018-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

I would try to put SD card in the bird and also make sure not in sports mode. I've read some more causes but cannot recall right now.
2018-2-3
Use props
pashas_dad
Second Officer
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-2-3 13:44
I would try to put SD card in the bird and also make sure not in sports mode. I've read some more causes but cannot recall right now.

Thank you for your response but it does have an SD card in it and it isnt in Sport mode.
I had internal storage on however. Could that do it? Can you not take panos with internal storage?

I also get 3 additional errors that say:

Attitude is too large., Forwardobstacle sensing is unavailable.
Attitude is too large., Forward/Backwardobstacle sensing is unavailable.
Attitude is too large., Backwardobstacle sensing is unavailable.

I was flying at 247 ft, nothing was around !

2018-2-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Now this additional info changes a context substantially. You took off all the stickers from the sensors? Probably yes, but there are some people not taking them off to "protect" them better.
2018-2-3
Use props
pashas_dad
Second Officer
United States

Yes off course, all the stickers have been removed.  Single shot images are taken no problem.
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules