Trigger not Working - Image Super Blurry - Lost Wifi Connections
1012 7 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

Hi,

I got my OSMO+ yesterday. The trigger is not responding at all, It won't recenter or go to selfie mode (Disappointment). The photos and videos taken are super Blurry (Focus problems) even with proper lighting. I have updated the firmware and using the latest android.
Can anyone help me with the trigger problem? and the solution to the blurry image situation?
Another thing is the wifi was constantly losing the connection, and I have to manually re-connect.
I am having a shoot next week, Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Sree

2018-2-3
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

My Osmo+ is also experiencing some of these  issues.  It was fine when I got it so the problem must be in the firmware.

My trigger no longer goes into selfie mode (I rarely use it, so I am unsure when exactly that happened).  And my images have been very blurry at random, once when just filming and once when trying to use the “lossless” digital zoom in 1080p.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sree, sorry to read on your experience with Osmo+, just to verify, did you calibrate the lens after updating to the latest firmware? If not, please refer the tutorial below to have a try: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyty5t ... on%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
For the lack of function of Trigger button, it is still related to the firmware, I was wondering if the firmware failed to be updated successfully, could you please refer to the video about Osmo to update again?
2018-2-6
Use props
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 00:59
Hi Sree, sorry to read on your experience with Osmo+, just to verify, did you calibrate the lens after updating to the latest firmware? If not, please refer the tutorial below to have a try: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyty5tfwtot4bxh/OSMO%2B%20New%20Firmware%20lens%20Calibration%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
For the lack of function of Trigger button, it is still related to the firmware, I was wondering if the firmware failed to be updated successfully, could you please refer to the video about Osmo to update again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvahCGAtZvU

Hi Mindy,

The trigger is not responding at all, I have tried flashing the Osmo with the SD card, still working. I have calibrated the lens and its working fine. Any way you could help me with the Trigger.

Regards,
Sree
2018-2-6
Use props
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

SreejithKumar Posted at 2018-2-6 07:43
Hi Mindy,

The trigger is not responding at all, I have tried flashing the Osmo with the SD card, still working. I have calibrated the lens and its working fine. Any way you could help me with the Trigger.

Hi Mindy,
Is there any way you could replace me with a new Osmo handle? Really desperate, as I need to start shooting for a project.

regards,
Sree
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SreejithKumar Posted at 2018-2-6 16:41
Hi Mindy,
Is there any way you could replace me with a new Osmo handle? Really desperate, as I need to start shooting for a project.

Sree, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, any chance to take a short video about the issue you are experiencing now? I see you are from India, where did you purchase the device? If it was from dealer, please contact them to see if they can help to replace it, thank you.
2018-2-7
Use props
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-7 01:54
Sree, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, any chance to take a short video about the issue you are experiencing now? I see you are from India, where did you purchase the device? If it was from dealer, please contact them to see if they can help to replace it, thank you.

Mindy,
I ordered OSMO from the DJI online store, as there was no shipping to India I shipped it to UAE. So there were no dealers. The shipment was directly from DJI store.
2018-2-7
Use props
SreejithKumar
lvl.1

India

Hi Mindy,

Any Update.?
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules