Nothing but regrets on my purchase of the Spark, Almost
2273 42 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bright Spark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22129 ft
Spain

I agree about honesty, which is why no reports of flyaways are to be taken even at face value.
Crashes seem commonplace, yet people carry on flying. Do they admit to them when the flyaway strikes? Often it's obvious they've never seen a  manual.
It's not me that's complaining.

2018-2-5
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Thks. for the Heads-Ups...
2018-2-5
Use props
Firehawk989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 198904 ft
Canada

Using Spark with RC connected via WiFi to an Android device that is not on the supported devices list. (HTC One M8) It works perfectly. Only time I had a problem was recently when I was using it to film some skiing at around -15C and my phone completely shut down because it was too cold. This happened more than once and I was still able to control my Spark perfectly using the RC only. I was even still able to shoot some additional video after my phone died. No loss of control, Spark still worked great.

That being said, I understand people in Europe are having lots of problems because of WiFi frequency restrictions etc. and I would certainly be frustrated by that. But it seems that if you're in a country that allows FCC bands/connections there shouldn't be any problems unless you have a low spec Android phone and/or one that's overloaded with apps/widgets running in the background.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules