iPhone 8 Plus
2126 6 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg Glasson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

Just ordered myself a new iPhone 8 Plus so that I wouldn't have to keep borrowing my daughter's iPad to fly my Spark (I've got an old Samsung Galaxy S4...it works - barely). Wanting to know if anyone else on this forum is using one, how it performs with DJI Go App, fits in the remote etc,.Any feedback would be great!

2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Greg, I think it can work with spark and please use the latest version of app. Our engineers are improving the app performance with 11.2.5 system. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-2-5
Use props
Greg Glasson
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-5 02:28
Greg, I think it can work with spark and I would recommend you use the 11.2.2 IOS system for now. Our engineers are improving the app performance with 11.2.5 system. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thank-you DJ Elektra.... I wasn't sure because it wasn't listed on the compatible devices. I will use the 11.2.2 IOS though.    Do you know if the engineers are planning to optimise the app for use on the iPhone 8 and iPhone X like the current iPhone 7 is optimised?
2018-2-5
Use props
Coppertop
lvl.3
Flight distance : 168658 ft
United States

I'm using the 8 Plus with my Spark. I've got a skin case on the iPhone that makes it a tight fit with the controller.
Without the skin case, the phone would fit just right.

Otherwise, it works like a charm.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Greg Glasson Posted at 2018-2-5 03:59
Thank-you DJ Elektra.... I wasn't sure because it wasn't listed on the compatible devices. I will use the 11.2.2 IOS though.    Do you know if the engineers are planning to optimise the app for use on the iPhone 8 and iPhone X like the current iPhone 7 is optimised?

I think our engineers will continue to optimize the app. And the app supports iphone X. Thanks for your attention.
2018-2-9
Use props
fans7800d6c1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198117 ft
Mexico

Hi, I have to many problem using android DJI APP I will consider to change to iPhone 8 but I don't know if they have the same problem with OTG cable support. The wifi conection is really bad, I had consider to buy DJI  CrystalSky but it so expensive. Any know anything about that?
2018-4-3
Use props
Greg Glasson
Second Officer
Australia

fans7800d6c1 Posted at 2018-4-3 11:29
Hi, I have to many problem using android DJI APP I will consider to change to iPhone 8 but I don't know if they have the same problem with OTG cable support. The wifi conection is really bad, I had consider to buy DJI  CrystalSky but it so expensive. Any know anything about that?

OTG works with iphone 8 , but I don't use it or need it
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules