3975 12 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
windstar3
lvl.3
Germany

I installed  DJI Assistant 2 ver. 1.2.2 from here:
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

I disabled driver signature enforcement on my Windows 10 system before installing.

Nevertheless no connection to the Mavic Air and no captch/verification code is displaed to log in.
See screenshots.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

no connection

no connection

no verification code

no verification code
2018-2-4
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

Is this a legit download link? Or is this just for the Mavic Air.
2018-2-4
Use props
windstar3
lvl.3
Germany

Mavic Air only official download page
2018-2-4
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Turn off all virus protection
2018-2-4
Use props
windstar3
lvl.3
Germany

lannes Posted at 2018-2-4 06:56
Turn off all virus protection

That did the trick, Thank You
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try to change a PC for further check? Please keep us updated, and I will forward this situation. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-11
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you connected to the internet? . As when you have to fillout a verification code , i am getting this when not connected to internet
2018-2-11
Use props
windstar3
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-11 20:27
Thanks for the feedback. Did you try to change a PC for further check? Please keep us updated, and I will forward this situation. Thanks for your support.

So far only tested on one PC and with one Antivirus programm (Avast)
2018-2-11
Use props
windstar3
lvl.3
Germany

dronybaloney Posted at 2018-2-11 20:40
Are you connected to the internet? . As when you have to fillout a verification code , i am getting this when not connected to internet

I'm always connected to the internet.
2018-2-11
Use props
djiuser_lifukranURwR
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I am having the same issue with the captcha not showing up. I do not have the option of turning off the antivirus program. How come every other software works with a captcha, but not DJI. What gives?
2018-2-27
Use props
djiuser_lifukranURwR
lvl.1
United States

DJI are you there? How about a fix on the software. Captcha woks fine with other software, why are you having so many issues?
2018-3-14
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_lifukranURwR Posted at 2018-2-27 05:27
Hello, I am having the same issue with the captcha not showing up. I do not have the option of turning off the antivirus program. How come every other software works with a captcha, but not DJI. What gives?

This is not Assistant 2 but your PC/internet connection. If the PC can't connect to the DJI server, the app can't pull a Captcha code to display.
I've struck it before when I disconnected my VPN after my PC had already connected (so it still wanted to reach everything via the VPN but couldn't) - resolved by reestablishing the VPN connection. Anti-virus can also prevent an outward connection.
If you're using Windows, you can always create a rule for your firewall to allow the Assistant 2 app access through it both ways. I'm not currently at home, so can't give you instructions - try Googling "how to allow app access through Windows firewall". Alternatively, your router may be blocking it for the same reason.
Having suggested that, I haven't ever heard of the need to do this, so the issue is likely somewhere else in your PC set-up.
2018-3-14
Use props
djiuser_LXpmAFl2XZi9
New

Spain

Hi, I was looking online because I happen to have the same problem, I installed DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.2.2 and no captcha or verification code. coc for pc. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. Greetings.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules