Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Videos and Photos
6258 7 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apcyberax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

Today i went and got some video and photos from a solar farm but when i got home there was nothing on the SD card. Tested this on a CD card reader as well as by connected the spark with the card in.

The phone showed the recording. It was missing everything from that flight. Has anyone seen this happen or have any idea how to stop it. Its not fun to get back from a flight and have nothing saved.

2018-2-4
Use props
Quentyn
First Officer
Flight distance : 37759 ft
Belgium

did you power off the spark or did you pull the battery ? i missed a video when I pulled the battery rather than shutting down properly
2018-2-4
Use props
apcyberax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Quentyn Posted at 2018-2-4 05:39
did you power off the spark or did you pull the battery ? i missed a video when I pulled the battery rather than shutting down properly

Always turn it off. Never pull the battery.

I recorded video of it taking off and flying for abit.
Stopped the video and took about 6 Photos then went back to video recording for the landing and then turned the drone off as normal.

All the photos and videos from that flight are missing. The phone showed the recording and timer so i'm abit lost.

I've order a new SD card just in case.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, did your phone save the cache videos in the app? Please try to format your SD card and test again. Any error message in your app? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-5
Use props
apcyberax
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-5 02:08
Sir, did your phone save the cache videos in the app? Please try to format your SD card and test again. Any error message in your app? Thanks for your support.

thanks for the reply. I didn't have the cache on as i was using a phone with low storage.

I've formatted the card and order a new one in case it is the card. Its recorded all the other flights ok so might have been a one-off or a card fault.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

apcyberax Posted at 2018-2-5 02:27
thanks for the reply. I didn't have the cache on as i was using a phone with low storage.

I've formatted the card and order a new one in case it is the card. Its recorded all the other flights ok so might have been a one-off or a card fault.

Thanks for your update. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains.
2018-2-9
Use props
djiuser_nrwMrYskwaar
New
Flight distance : 20141 ft
United States

These problems are happening to me too. I took a video yesterday that I wanted to upload to my computer, it disappeared over night, nothing has been different than ever before. The files just vanished
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_PkRA9BR1jBxT
New

United States

Hi! whenever i come back from shooting with my drone... the initial opening of the folder shows my footage but then it sort of crashes and the files disappear.
despite this, i attempt to connect and disconnect the micro sd until they appear again... this has happen to me with multiple cards...

what i find works is putting the card into a different device and even back in the drone and then reinserting into the computer.
This eventually fixes the issue with the missing files.... It definitely is on DJI's side of things
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules