Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Phone charging
1401 5 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
__Leon_Fiebig__
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295000 ft
Slovakia

So i have DJI Osmo Mobile, and i wanted to ask one thing. Is there any possibility to charge your phone while using the Osmo? I was thinking about mabye using the L type of cable, fo the camera will be (as normally) on the left. Would it work? And woudnt it block the movement of the M1 Gimble?

Leon
2018-2-4
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.4
Hong Kong

L type cable can heip phone charged when using the osmo.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Leon, we do not recommend to charge the phone when you use it with Osmo Mobile since the mobile device may get very hot and the shooting quality may get affected. Besides, it is very important to balance the gimbal, usually, there would be no enough room for the charging cable. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-6
Use props
WayneBru
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344180 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 00:49
Hi Leon, we do not recommend to charge the phone when you use it with Osmo Mobile since the mobile device may get very hot and the shooting quality may get affected. Besides, it is very important to balance the gimbal, usually, there would be no enough room for the charging cable. Thanks for your understanding.

Well, then is the use of the OSMO Pocket limited to how much power is left in the phone? If so, Poor design!
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WayneBru Posted at 1-19 13:00
Well, then is the use of the OSMO Pocket limited to how much power is left in the phone? If so, Poor design!

Hi Wayne, no, when the phone is out of power, the Touchscreen will take control and keep recording until the SD card gets full.
2019-1-21
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

WayneBru Posted at 1-19 13:00

This thread is about the OSMO MOBILE, not the OSMO Pocket.

Using the OSMO Pocket doesn't require the phone at all.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules