Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone share cinemaDNG files from X5s & X7 plz
2849 4 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Dawson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1787395 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi, I would love to get a 1-3 second cinemaDNG RAW sequence from the X5s but also another X7 to see if its only my camera. Its god if the shot has some deeper shadows.
I am having issuse with my cinemaDNG files that the my X7 produces. It shows extremly clear in pine trees for example and the exposure is uneven between frames with all settings in 100% manual?

kind regards // Alex
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, we have sample files of X7 in our website, please download and make a comparison if it is OK.
If there is any problem, please upload several original footages to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the linke to us, we will help to verify, thank you.
https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-x7/info#downloads

2018-2-6
Use props
Alex Dawson
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Thank you Mindy, I downloaded the files last night and will take a look at the today.

Kind regards // Alex
2018-2-6
Use props
Alex Dawson
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-6 03:48
Hi Alex, we have sample files of X7 in our website, please download and make a comparison if it is OK.
If there is any problem, please upload several original footages to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the linke to us, we will help to verify, thank you.
https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-x7/info#downloads

Hi, yes i get the same problem with your sample footage_02 if i process in After Effects. I will try on a different computer soon to see if mine has weird settings? I will keep you posted.

kind regards // Alex
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex Dawson Posted at 2018-2-7 11:49
Hi, yes i get the same problem with your sample footage_02 if i process in After Effects. I will try on a different computer soon to see if mine has weird settings? I will keep you posted.

kind regards // Alex

No problem, please provide us the original footage without any edit and compression if the issue persists. Thank you.
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules