Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ups delivered DJI can’t find. Help me
643 2 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans81611e0b
lvl.1
United States

Late July of 2017 I purchased a defective Mavic Pro from DJI store. Went online and established a repair order and shipped to DJI at own expense. Dji employee signed for it on August 14th. It never went through the system and I saw no repair tracking online. When I called customer service they were very polite. When they checked UPS tracking and confirmed delivery they finally got a supervisor to file a claim. I was told that DJI could not find the drone and asked I request a UPS investigation. They did investigate and confirmed it was delivered.When I tried to follow up by mail with a claim number no response. I made another call and Was told they closed the claim and would have to file another one. It has been 2 weeks and no contact from the claims department. Needless to say I am frustrated after 6 months of no resolution What can I do, is there a live person who can take responsibility and help me.

2018-2-4
Use props
fans81611e0b
lvl.1
United States

I want to add Shipped to Cerritos, CA. , Case  CAS-853405 C4Y0NG. DJI Hope you can help me.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we totally understand your frustration and sympathize with your situation, the case has been escalated to appropriate department for further assistance, we will have someone to contact you soon, appreciate your patience, we do hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules