Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air second days fly lost
1171 3 2018-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SamChoi
Flight distance : 73369 ft

Hong Kong

Only second days , lost my Mavic Air flying in the sky.  
Can I buy the new one Mavic Air only for replacement?
My Mavic Air Combo with care. Any suggestions to me.
A lot of thanks.  

2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sam, that must be really painful, I am terribly sorry to hear that. Please check the flight records on the DJI GO 4 app of this accident, check the take-off point, pull the progress bar to the end if it is right, then you can see the location of the last signal of your drone. BTW, have you reported this case to our support? If you haven't, please contact our support to start a case, if there is a doubt of the lost, we will also help to make a data analysis for this. if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-4
Use props
SamChoi
Flight distance : 73369 ft

Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-4 18:11
Sam, that must be really painful, I am terribly sorry to hear that. Please check the flight records on the DJI GO 4 app of this accident, check the take-off point, pull the progress bar to the end if it is right, then you can see the location of the last signal of your drone. BTW, have you reported this case to our support? If you haven't, please contact our support to start a case, if there is a doubt of the lost, we will also help to make a data analysis for this. if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support

Thank you very much!  
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You are very most welcome, We are here to help.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules